Mizore's Swag Shop *Closed Till After Reset*

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@OpticImpulse Your order is ready for pick up. Total confirmed for 16 Diamonds.

@Grinning_Bobcat Thanks for the appreciation. We look forward to doing business with you! :)

@adamblakely2 Cost would be 18 Diamonds for just God Boots.

3. @PapaNeon can I add God helm to my order?

4. Hey I have about 3-4 hacker's heads I can sell you, also do you sell basic blocks? If so I need sandstone

5. @MizoreShirayuki .
    If you're willing to add Diamonds in addition to the beacon, we would accept the Beacon with 25 Diamonds for the requested items.

Ok, I will

6. Ok thank you! I'll be on whenever I can!

7. @adamblakely2 Helmet added. Order ready for pick up. 35 Diamonds Totals.

@misterkickman We are interested in the heads. Contact either me or @PapaNeon . As for basic blocks, we do not normally sell them, but we can collect rapidly for you. Message me with details.

@Jordi223b Your order is complete and ready for pick up.

8. @MizoreShirayuki
    @Jordi223b Your order is complete and ready for pick up.

Yeah, I'm trying to catch you on, but I don't seem to get on at the same time as you

9. @Jordi223b Please be aware that you can also pick up your order from @PapaNeon as well, so if you see him on, he'll be able to assist you as well.

10. @MizoreShirayuki Can i please order a god pick with fortune, a god shovel without fortune or silk touch and a god axe without sharpness please?

If i calculated right, with the minus enchants, this should be, 39 dias?

11. @Cutebot Your order is ready for pick up. Total confirmed for 39 Diamonds.

12. @MizoreShirayuki Can you go on rn?

13. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

placing and order for god armor. payment will be 648E

Edit: also a god fortune pick axe please. 120 emmies

14. @Grinning_Bobcat placing and order for god armor. payment will be 648E

Edit: also a god fortune pick axe please. 120 emmies

Wow that's a lot

15. Edited 7 years ago by MizoreShirayuki

@ghostassasin81 Wow that's a lot

It may seem like it, but understand that this is just the converted value of 81 diamonds (for the god set) to emeralds, and the god picks value of 15 diamonds to emeralds, at the standard 8:1 ratio.

16. Deleted 7 years ago by MizoreShirayuki
  17. I've got the payment ready @MizoreShirayuki and i gave some extra for appreciation ^_^ I'll contact either of you whenever possible and willing to wait whenever it is ready

18. @Grinning_Bobcat Your order is complete and ready for pick up.

19. why would you want a bat spawn egg

20. @TheForgotten20 name tag it, keep it in a room. Have a pet bat?

21. @MizoreShirayuki do you buy stock? I see you don't have Iron horse armor and I'd be happy to sell you some seeing I have no real use for it

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!