Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

placing and order for god armor. payment will be 648E

Edit: also a god fortune pick axe please. 120 emmies

3. @Grinning_Bobcat placing and order for god armor. payment will be 648E

Edit: also a god fortune pick axe please. 120 emmies

Wow that's a lot

4. Edited 7 years ago by MizoreShirayuki

@ghostassasin81 Wow that's a lot

It may seem like it, but understand that this is just the converted value of 81 diamonds (for the god set) to emeralds, and the god picks value of 15 diamonds to emeralds, at the standard 8:1 ratio.

5. Deleted 7 years ago by MizoreShirayuki
  6. I've got the payment ready @MizoreShirayuki and i gave some extra for appreciation ^_^ I'll contact either of you whenever possible and willing to wait whenever it is ready

7. @Grinning_Bobcat Your order is complete and ready for pick up.

8. why would you want a bat spawn egg

9. @TheForgotten20 name tag it, keep it in a room. Have a pet bat?

10. @MizoreShirayuki do you buy stock? I see you don't have Iron horse armor and I'd be happy to sell you some seeing I have no real use for it

11. @Grinning_Bobcat @MizoreShirayuki do you buy stock? I see you don't have Iron horse armor and I'd be happy to sell you some seeing I have no real use for it

Unfortunately, we do not buy horse armour, much less iron horse armour. We've got almost a double chest full of just gold horse armor, and a little over a single chest of diamond horse armor. I'd honestly feel safe saying that I might've sold 2 horse armours through my entire play time on this server, and those were both WELL before my shop was a thing. Horse armour just doesn't sell, sadly, otherwise I might be interested.

Thanks for the offer though, it's appreciated. I'm always looking for new business ventures.

12. can i add a diamond horse armor to my order? (with saddle) ty!

@MizoreShirayuki

13. I'll be on today to pick up the order then

14. Bump

15. great vid! :)

16. Agreed misterkickman

17. Also, when I get back I plan on buying a dragon head if you could keep one in stock. :)

18. IMHO you wont get back, that is called cheating and cheating is a perma ban

19. not the thread for this conversation, keep it on topic please :)

20. Yo you guy's still have god armor for sale? I'd buy. ( noice vid btw LOL)

21. @cookiestepdog yessir

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!