Mizore's Swag Shop *Closed Till After Reset*

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Grinning_Bobcat @MizoreShirayuki do you buy stock? I see you don't have Iron horse armor and I'd be happy to sell you some seeing I have no real use for it

Unfortunately, we do not buy horse armour, much less iron horse armour. We've got almost a double chest full of just gold horse armor, and a little over a single chest of diamond horse armor. I'd honestly feel safe saying that I might've sold 2 horse armours through my entire play time on this server, and those were both WELL before my shop was a thing. Horse armour just doesn't sell, sadly, otherwise I might be interested.

Thanks for the offer though, it's appreciated. I'm always looking for new business ventures.

3. can i add a diamond horse armor to my order? (with saddle) ty!

@MizoreShirayuki

4. I'll be on today to pick up the order then

5. Bump

6. great vid! :)

7. Agreed misterkickman

8. Also, when I get back I plan on buying a dragon head if you could keep one in stock. :)

9. IMHO you wont get back, that is called cheating and cheating is a perma ban

10. not the thread for this conversation, keep it on topic please :)

11. Yo you guy's still have god armor for sale? I'd buy. ( noice vid btw LOL)

12. @cookiestepdog yessir

13. @PapaNeon Alright, I'll buy when your on :P

14. @TheForgotten20 IMHO you wont get back, that is called cheating and cheating is a perma ban

I have alts and extra gear in chests

15. That Naruto Endding though.

16. @OmegaSniper4eva That Naruto Endding though.

Opening*

17. That, has got to be the best video ever after Baron's

18. @cookiestepdog armour's ready whenever you're ready to come get it

19. Don't you need one to collect mushroom blockd? @PapaNeon

20. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

@PapaNeon @cookiestepdog armour's ready whenever you're ready to come get it

Alright.

21. Do you get a dragon head every time you kill it?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!