1. 8 years ago

I am starting a new faction to go against not just other factions but out to get everyone. i been screwed over and out for a vengence. the name for the faction is still classified as i will disclose the name when i got enough trustworthy people. Want to join? Message me a resume.

2. ill join.

3. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

If this is your will then Oceania will have you as a high-priority target. Watch out for the huscarls.

I don't understand all this crap. You don't want to build a faction on vengeance and lies. That's how Emprise stopped existing. You seem to not understand democracy and regulations to the point that all you care about is being pissed at the world. If this is what you truly want to do I can't stop you but you won't get far.

4. actually @argonFiles your wrong... Emprise didn't die as such, she took a break. We will come back even stronger when no one expects it! so when you said "that's why emprise stopped existing" that is not the reason, we have many reasons to take a break from emprise. 1- oolfa is taking a break from minecraft (leader) 2- well I "got" perm banned, not any more of course, and 3- we had been breached by one of our own and decided to shut emprise down. So you see we didn't just give up we took a break from the whole faction thing until oolfa take back his rightful spot as leader.

5. Oolfa is a horrible person and really shouldn't lead the faction. If it were up to me, Jojo, I'd make you run it

6. Edited 8 years ago by iiTzZJojooo

@argonFiles it isin't really for you to say. Oolfa is the leader and always will be, no questions asked. thx for believing in me tho!

7. Deleted 8 years ago by iiTzZJojooo
  8. @argonFiles dude idk if you realize the power i have and am capable of in the server, "watch out for hascarls" do you think im scared? ha got me laughing. Tell Oceania to bring it on ill appear when the time is right and you will regret what u said right now you earned my main priority good luck. :)

9. @TeamCountryBoy @argonFiles dude idk if you realize the power i have and am capable of in the server, "watch out for hascarls" do you think im scared? ha got me laughing. Tell Oceania to bring it on ill appear when the time is right and you will regret what u said right now you earned my main priority good luck. :)

The problem is I don't want war. It doesn't help anyone, and ultimately democracy is the answer to your problems.

All I ask is that you reconsider the founding morals and guidelines of your faction. It's not right to build a solid group on vengeance and generally being a jerk to everyone else.

I withdraw.

10. An organization based on chaos is an oxymoron. Any people you attract won't be the trustworthy devoted kind you need to run a faction. It won't last long.

11. dude idk if you realize the power i have and am capable of in the server

No, actually, I don't. Maybe you should show us? It's best to speak with your actions as opposed to empty, self promoting threats. Maybe some evidence would be nice to help support the egotistical remarks.
    Citation needed.

do you think im scared? ha got me laughing.

I can't say, you kind of sound scared the way you write. Maybe that's just the tone I read with.

Tell Oceania to bring it on ill appear when the time is right

Yeah good luck with that. If "when the time is right" means when you're prepared enough to take on the whole faction, I suppose we'll all have the iPhone 25 as well. Text me from your futuristic phone when you're ready I guess?

you will regret what u said right now you earned my main priority good luck. :)

I can't wait to see what you do to Argon. You'll have to gain traction on the legacy 1.8 server, because he doesn't play 1.9.

Have fun, and enjoy your rapid and prompt downfall!

12. tsu

13 Mar 2016 Suspended

All of your factions are jokes lmao. The only good faction is Red Army

13. i guess you could say its rad army then tsu ?

14. tsu

13 Mar 2016 Suspended

Pretty freken rad brooo @kankles

15. yah man its like totally tubular

16. Interesting CountryBoy has nothing to say to my post...

Maybe he'll post "when the time is right".

17. Sometimes when i read these kind of posts i like to think of @JustADork as a detective or a layer

18. He can't do anything to me, he's just a salty kid with a minecraft account :P

19. @TeamCountryBoy @argonFiles dude idk if you realize the power i have and am capable of in the server, "watch out for hascarls" do you think im scared? ha got me laughing. Tell Oceania to bring it on ill appear when the time is right and you will regret what u said right now you earned my main priority good luck. :)

This shit is making me to laugh my ass off. What power do you have? What are you capable of?
    Destroying people's bases? Or maybe PvPing? Dude, you need to get off your horses and lower your ego down. You're threatning to these guys like you're some big shot on this server. Quit being so egoistic over a game. You're just a normal player just like we all are. You got no power and no capabilities. You're a new player in this server. Being a complete moron towards everyone and telling them you'll smash them - it makes people to hate you. You don't even have anyone in your faction. You're like, one guy against the entire server, it's like you're a one-man army lol. Seriously, get your shit together and fuck off until you sort yourself out.

20. Learn to have proper grammar before you start insulting people. "Herr Derr Imma getcha" but you aren't even a major power on this server.

or Sign Up to reply!