Windows or Apple

1. 8 years ago

do you like windows or apple

2. This is not really that fair. All my servers run Ubuntu, however, at home I do everything on my MacBookPro, not only does it play well with my linux servers, it also completely replaces my windows gaming tower (Dual 680ti in SLI, 4770k, 32gb ram)

3. I'm currenly running minecraft in Arch Linux. If I got to choose between windows and apple, I'm going to go with the option that has better graphics card support, and allows me to shop around more for cheap hardware.

4. Apple, Any program I run just runs better on my mac then it ever did on windows

5. They both suck in their own special ways. This is a dumb argument, people have their opinions and have their preferences. It's a pointless debate, almost as awful as console wars.

6. @JustADork lol, don't bring that up :\

7. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

dork want me to tell everyone ur secret ;)

8. I am not really familiar with the Mac OS, Windows is all I've ever known except for dos back in the day of Windows 3.1.

9. Edited 8 years ago by CraftyMyner

The thing is, Microsoft and apple both create their systems so that you stay in their ecosystem, each party has their own selling points as well as systems that make it really hard to use a little bit of both. You are almost forced to pick one side or the other. For me, pc was what I was brought up with, but when I started using a computer for school, I needed something portable. Mac was my choice and since then I have had no reason to go back.

10. @argonFiles dork want me to tell everyone ur secret ;)

What does my "secret" have to do with any of this?

11. @JustADork What does my "secret" have to do with any of this?

*grabs popcorn

or Sign Up to reply!