Dannysharks Overeacting

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago
    Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  3. "Mah feerrings had been hurd dogdangnit" Seriously was this entire post a hit piece against Danny? With zero evidence? It's not even that you're facing a biased opposition. You're just stupid thinking "hurr derr, Imma make this poooost going BLLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEWHWW" is a great way to point out whatever Danny did?

4. @Sub "Mah feerrings had been hurd dogdangnit" Seriously was this entire post a hit piece against Danny? With zero evidence? It's not even that you're facing a biased opposition. You're just stupid thinking "hurr derr, Imma make this poooost going BLLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEWHWW" is a great way to point out whatever Danny did?

Exactly. Assertions for dayyys. This must be Oolfa's motivation every morning.

It's too bad Plankton never taught Spongebob "citation needed!"

5. Hi Danny. Cool name.

6. Well, I can see this thread getting locked soon.
    As for Danny I can't really see anything wrong here. All I see is a salty player who doesn't like to be corrected on his shit. And the fact that you haven't posted proof up yet after these hours seems to justify the theory that your blowing smoke out of your ass.

Im calling your bluff Oolfa, show me your "evidence" and prove me wrong.

7. Danny's a great example of devotion and leadership. No one hates him except you two and maybe a few nutcases who think the world will end because of the staff here..

8. Edited 8 years ago by iiTzZJojooo

hold on,hate is a strong word, I never mentioned hatred towards danny at any point... @argonFiles

9. Ok, thats enough, this thread is going nowhere good any time soon...

/Locked

or Sign Up to reply!