1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by BaronBattleBread

Due to an issue brought to our attention by players, we've had to whitelist the server untill the constant rollback situation can be resolved. We will get this done as quickly as possible, and our apology for the downtime.

we dont want you to waste time collecting resources and losing them by relogging, or any other lack of progress while the issue persists. we should be up again soon, but will keep you posted

2. Much appreciated. How many cookies should I eat before checking back? =)

3. @TimmyBoyT Much appreciated. How many cookies should I eat before checking back? =)

7 cookies and a glass of milk, and i hope to have a better answer by then

4. @BaronBattleBread 7 cookies and a glass of milk, and i hope to have a better answer by then

make it a double

5. thank you for this information. I really thought i was dealt a ghost ban for no reason

6. i was worried too lol

7. @BaronBattleBread 7 cookies and a glass of milk, and i hope to have a better answer by then

I ate 45 cookies already.
    I guess there's no way to estimate if it will be 10 minutes or 10 hours ;/

8. huh, maybe i just didn't pay enough attention but i never noticed this issue. i hope you figure it out soon

9. The server is remaing whitelisted untill our owner is able to return home and fix it. Im sorry to say it may be a few more hours. But fear not, noble craftymyners, we shall be up again before you can eat 150 cookies

10. Edited 7 years ago by builder7555

@BaronBattleBread But fear not, noble craftymyners, we shall be up again before you can eat 150 cookies

Challenge accepted!

11. Can I has a cookie?

12. Thanks so much for the updates. Much appreciated.

13. Awww... I dont have cookies at home D:

14. Hurry my chickens need food!

15. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  16. @BaronBattleBread 7 cookies and a glass of milk, and i hope to have a better answer by then

You don't give me nearly enough credit. I can eat way more than 1 cookie every 2 hours.

17. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

*has eaten 7,963 cookies since this thread began*
    -image-

or Sign Up to reply!