3. thanks!

4. Isnt flux banned? Or are they old screenshots

5. k

6. @Rybye Isnt flux banned? Or are they old screenshots

Flux was unbanned.

7. the house is bad, no detail looks terrible 8/8

8. You do know what a critique is, right? No need to be an ass

9. Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

You should add more details to the house. Don't just let it be dull and be a box. There should be a roof and depth to the house. The pillars holding the house should be much more detailed too. Maybe add stairs to the pillar to make it look like they're connected because it seems like the house is hanging by a thread. As for the front yard, the nether doesn't really mix with the acacia wood nor does it mix with the cobblestone. For the inside, I think it's really good since it's such a small space and it doesn't need that much work.

10. @Constantium the house is bad, no detail looks terrible 8/8

And you are rude, you're more terrible than his house 11/10

11. I think it has wonderful potential! Keep it up!! If you need any help let me know!

12. @Qluue You should add more details to the house. Don't just let it be dull and be a box. There should be a roof and depth to the house. The pillars holding the house should be much more detailed too. Maybe add stairs to the pillar to make it look like they're connected because it seems like the house is hanging by a thread. As for the front yard, the nether doesn't really mix with the acacia wood nor does it mix with the cobblestone. For the inside, I think it's really good since it's such a small space and it doesn't need that much work.

very informative. i made it in rtp range with what i had, i don't live there. didn't put much thought in it. i just wanted it to look like it's hanging by a thread, almost falling but never do.

or Sign Up to reply!