The "Into Fire And Flame" Challenge

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

Recently, I've taken it as a personal challenge to reach the nether border. You may think this is an easy task. Just strap on an elytra, get to the nether roof, and use fireworks to reach the border in a few hours. But what if it was significantly more difficult to achieve this feat? I've upped the anti on a challenge for those willing to attempt it. The goal? Reach the border, but you have to complete the following requirements: You Cannot Use The Nether Roof, Elytra, Fireworks, Warps, Restocking from other players, acquire 100 experience levels, punch at least one zombie pigman per one thousand blocks after 50k, and finally, defeat a wither boss with only wither skeleton skulls you collect while in the nether during the challenge, as well as what ever private items you own. You can have others accompany you from a tp that are not taking the challenge, but you cannot accept items from them . I've just about reached the halfway mark, so I've decided to challenge whoever reads this to completing this feat as well. The direction you go in does not matter. You may use your ender chest for additional storage, as well as shulker boxes. Good luck to those who take up this challenge. You will need it.

-AttackTeam

2. minesy

26 Aug 2017 Suspended

no

3. @minesy no

Very wise words

4. nope

5. no thank you but I've got a db for whoever can do it and post a screenshot

6. would that screenshot include the wither boss?

7. I'll say one screenie with the wither boss, one screenie with pissed off pigmen, and one screenie at the border. Everything else I'll take on faith. Also to be clear when I say one db I mean one diamond block (I don't have lots of diamonds right now)

8. I once traveled 90k out in the nether (not the roof), using an elytra.
    Believe me, flying inside those giant lava caves with max 5 chunks sight is both incredibly amazing and dangerous, even when using fire pots

9. I've gone 40k before with elytra. All I can say is it's terrifying and thrilling. Some advice for elytra users, try to only use the lowest level fireworks, cause more likely you'll waste a lot of the boost trying to turn around in dead ends you can't see until you're almost there. It's also fun when you hit a complete dead end and fly under a super low area that is like 3 block from lava, which I had to do a few times. Highly recommend if you have fire protection armor or potions. Lots of nether fortress exploring is guaranteed.

or Sign Up to reply!