Social Media Mess

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Heyo! I'm trying to expand the channel a bit, so I've set up some new social media accounts. As of now then aren't very organized (it's midnight, give me a break), but they will be very soon! I'm open to suggestions on outlets that you use and would like be to jump in on, such as Snapchat or anything of the sort. I'm curious what y'all use often.

For now, here is the list of my social media accounts.

OLD:
    YouTube
    Twitter
    Google+

NEW:
    Instagram
    Facebook
    SnapChat

2. Two other thoughts...

1. I've never fully used Snapchat, so I'm not entirely certain how it works. Do people follow YouTubers, games, companies, etc, or do most people just follow their close friends and family members?

2. What type of posts do y'all like from people such as myself (namely other YouTubers or people you don't know personally)? Pictures of their face? Video clips? Funny random pictures? Blog-like text posts?

As I said, I'm pretty new to the social media applications outside YouTube and Twitter, so I'd really appreciate some tips. I'm already lost! :D

3. All I see on Instagram are memes, motivational quotes, and selfies.

Facebook is the same way.

4. Get reddit please

5. @MisterChris717 Reddit looks like a huge mess, it's beyond me. ^^' I suppose I could try it, though...

6. You should

7. eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fart noises

8. Half of your instagram followers right now is me

9. lol

10. Added SnapChat . Follow me for weird selfies and stuff. XD

11. Sorry for asking but why are ya changing your skin that much? 1st one looked very nice and that one looks quite sinister lol

12. @EnderConstructor Because I'm picky and like doing image editing XD

or Sign Up to reply!