What are you Thankful for?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@MistakeMade @halonest im sorry. I meant around as in on the oppoding side of the side I live on.

Oh sorry, then I am really sorry for all those dogs being murdered in your neighbourhood.

3. @HaloNest opposing side of earth (China).

4. On a Less serious note. Im thankful for my life.
    More serious note. Im thankful that i have had the opportunity given to me unlike some people in the world and that i have a chance to make it somewhere other people don't have the chance to make it to. Honestly im thankful for every opportunity or resources that i have had. The fact alone i have the funds to supply myself with more than food and shelter is amazing.

5. i am thankful for the memes. i meme every day and my life would not be the same without memes. memes are my life. i listen solely to memes, which are the inspiration, the spark for my life and my memes. i take a breath and inhale the diatomic memes whenever i go outside. my body has evolved to be independent of glucose and now i can only survive with memes. without memes, i will die

6. i'm thankful for buffalo chicken, it's the greatest taste known to mankind besides chocolate milk

7. @SharpSerac so true

or Sign Up to reply!