NEED URGENT HELP

1. 6 years ago

While going on the server I would be able to join but after 20-30 seconds I would be kicked and be shown this message:

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

can anyone help me figure this out? It has been happening for a long time and would like to play this server again.

2. when that happens to me it's usually my internet's problem

3. Been getting this a lot too when my connection is shit

4. thats just a regular error message that happens some times

5. It’s a flow acceleration problem, has to do with yer router; there’s a function in routers which is usually called NAT, CTF or FA accelerators, and when they are on it becomes almost impossible to connect to any multiplayer server, here’s what you can do to disable it:

disable NAT acceleration in yer router settings (found in LAN > Switch Control)

Enjoy :)

6. @HaloNest can you give me some more explanation on how to get there. Much appreciated

7. Yeah it's happening to me as well. I'd be able to play a little bit without it happening and then it happens once randomly then it keeps happening for like 30 mins and I wouldn't be able to play. Most of the time I can't even spawn it just takes forever to load terrain and then either says this message or says "disconnected". I think it's just my internet but I didn't know that other people were happening this problem.

@HaloNest disable NAT acceleration in yer router settings (found in LAN > Switch Control)
    Enjoy :)

Also HaloNest yeah please would you elaborate on how to get to >LAN<

8. No clue, you can ask sir google.

or Sign Up to reply!