Nerdnation: General

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Site Update:

I have created a work-in-progress timeline on the site. A direct link to its page can be found here . Eventually this will replace the extremely out-dated "History" section of this thread's original post. If you have suggestions for what to add to the timeline, they would be appreciated.

Also, I tried to directly integrate the timeline to this post using the "Code" button, but it didn't work, and instead just showed the HTML code in a weird box. Does anyone know how to fix that? I will drop the code below, if that's helpful.

<iframe width="1000" height="700" src="https://time.graphics/embed?v=1&id=32210" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Edited 6 years ago by onionpaste

The HTML code you provided seems fine. Perhaps the error is occurring in the time.graphics website or you entered it in wrong?

4. @Stone__Warrior The HTML code you provided seems fine. Perhaps the error is occurring in the time.graphics website or you entered it in wrong?

Just used copy/paste, so there shouldn't be any difference... :T

Still works just fine on the NN website.

5. Edited 6 years ago by onionpaste

Ohh I'm being stupid @NerdieBirdieYT , the reason the code thing didn't work is because it's meant to display code in a monospaced font, not to actually run the inline HTML code, which would be a security vulnerability for <script> tags and such.

6. @Stone__Warrior Ohh I'm being stupid @NerdieBirdieYT , the reason the code thing didn't work is because it's meant to display code in a monospaced font, not to actually display the HTML code, which would be a security vulnerability for <script> tags and such.

Oh! I see, thank you!

7. Original post modified. The timeline got a minor update as well.

8. NN is happy to announce an alliance with Illumislimey, led by Yung_Northgard! We hope to be of assistance to you! :D

9. Edited 6 years ago by TimeKing297

oh so your allied with me now, cool.

im am a high rank in the fac.

10. you don't sound like one

11. @TimeKing297 oh so your allied with me now, cool.

im am a high rank in the fac.

According to your leader, your faction doesn't have rankings...

12. @NerdieBirdieYT According to your leader, your faction doesn't have rankings...

yeah it dosent, but what i mean is that i am a very trusted member. sorry to confuse you :)

13. Yeah, we don't allow anyone to insert their own html code into the forum.

14. ?

15. @TimeKing297 yeah it dosent, but what i mean is that i am a very trusted member. sorry to confuse you :)

Oh I gotcha! Haha, was confused there XD

or Sign Up to reply!