Auto-reconnect?!

1. 6 years ago

So, i was just lookinh on the forums, checking out what everyone was doing, when i stumbled upon a ban appeal for auto reconnect. I didnt exactly know what it ment, so i looked it up on the inernet. Appearently it can automatically sign in players aftr a restart/kick on a server. Why would this be illegal on a vanilla server? (btw im not using any hacks, im just asking)

2. Because when the server resets, or if you get kicked for inactivity, it can give an unfair advantage to those who use afk farms. Someone who uses auto reconnect would have to put less work into playing the game, compared to someone who plays legit. That, and the fact that most people who use auto-reconnect have other hacks installed as well, as it usually comes standard with most hacked clients. For those reasons, we don't allow auto-reconnect.

3. Deleted 6 years ago by Venetorem
  4. Deleted 3 months ago by banaanzxcvbnm
  5. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

@banaanzxcvbnm maybe put it in the FAQ because it is'nt ;)
    edit: nvm it fits under 'Any form of cheating will not be tolerated' i guess

'Can I use ___ mod? - The only mods allowed are Batty's Coordinates Plus, shaders, Optifine and Sound Filters.'

Fits it adequately I think, we don't tolerate mods that we haven't approved of.

or Sign Up to reply!