1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Tez1010

Unashamed bump

Much though we love Crafty Mynes, playing all day just isnt good for us!

Time to get off the chairs and join the fit club. Counter the damage that sitting on your backside does to your body spending too much time on video games. Set your own goals and be encouraged by other members. Get tips and share your own expertise.

All levels of fitness welcome. The aim is to encourage everyone to improve their health and fitness from whatever their starting point is.

If interested let me know on here or pm me and i will send you a link to the discord group.

3. Come on guys don't let me run alone -image-

4. Just to clarify you dont have to run! Exercise comes in many forms. Walking to work rather than taking the car. Dancing, swimming. Anything to get moving and raise the pulse.

5. @Carl_Sagan1 You don't have to run alone :P That's an impressive run. I switch workouts throughout the week. Today I went cycling and tomorrow I plan to walk/run/jog 10 miles or 16k for you metric people.

6. @MistakeMade

You sound energetic. Would you like to join the discord group? From what i have been reading a variety of workouts is more effective than doing the same thing everyday. I mix walking, running, grappling, gym and swimming.

7. @Tez1010 Sure, send the link?

8. @Tez1010 I'd like to join!

9. Same

10. I also have been following a healthier lifestyle over the past 6 months. I eat less than 20g carbs per day and work out 5-6 days a week, and have went from 205lbs to 165lbs. I am 5'10 so I looked sort of chubby before but now I am at an ideal weight for my height and age.

By doing weight training while also following a strict diet (NO CHEATING WHATSOEVER), you can lose fat fast while also building considerable muscle.

I could have gotten better results but I had to change my diet for about 2 months due to dental surgeries that limited what I could eat comfortably.

I actually recently made a post on reddit about it, I was pleased with my progress, check it out if you want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/7uqk0y/sv_m18510_205lbs_165lbs_40lbs_6_months_finally/

or Sign Up to reply!