Another Poll for the players of CraftyMynes

1. 5 years ago

With 1.13's pre-release out and with key factions and players leaving CraftyMynes, there is talk about an upcoming reset of the server among the players of CraftyMynes. I feel that it is a good time to make another poll for the people of CraftyMynes to vote on for research purposes. So I ask you: Do you think CraftyMynes should undergo a map reset? Vote yes or no by clicking here Results will be released in about one week.

2. It shouldn't, tbh. I have a hunch that the server will be better off without a map reset. You can trust me because I have 1000000000000000000000 IQ.

3. You be dead with that IQ plus most people will most likely leave with out a map reset because it's an old map fully discovered pretty much

4. me want m'ap reset

5. I honestly don't want a map reset. All my builds and shiz will get lost. And the new structures of 1.13 will anyway spawn in new chunks.

Or you can delete unused/untouched chunks and then let it regenerate the new 1.13 chunks

6. @Steve_Carter structure generation doesn't work anymore after that partial reset, so a full reset is needed if you want to explore 1.13 stuff

7. Oh Crap Baskets

8. if there was a map reset i might consider returning.

9. Voted yes. I'm new so admittedly got nothing to lose :P

Lots of servers will be resetting for 1.13

or Sign Up to reply!