The future of CraftyMynes!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

@Xenon Great news, when should we expect this to happen? I am looking forward to the immature griefers giving normal players a break.

@CraftyMyner Probably in the next few weeks, but no date from mojang yet.

3. thx

4. @Tez1010 What will people get for voting as in do we still get magic meat etc?

It will be quite similar as to what it is now.

5. @sirchristopher10 is there anyway to save my magic potato?

Sadly nope.

6. @AttackTeam One other thing is, will spider and chicken jockies be fixed when the update rolls around?

Not sure if it is fixed but we will start without the protection we have on the current server.

7. @Xenon Great news, when should we expect this to happen? I am looking forward to the immature griefers giving normal players a break.

When mojang releases the update.

8. @AttackTeam I think I brought this up before, but would a custom server advancents page be possible with the reset? Some additional advancements would keep things fresh for those who are up for a challenge. Something that would be unique to the server, but still be in vanilla territory. Another idea would be to make additional use of structure blocks and have custom structures like jungle temples or a witch hut, for comparison. I don't know if there is a way to combine them with commands to randomly generate structures from structure blocks, but it might be interesting to look into.

The idea is to add custom advancements but it is lower priority then the more important stuff

9. @CraftyMyner Once Mojang sets a release date and updates, could you guys set an update date and time too, instead of just whenever?

10. @Stone__Warrior @CraftyMyner Once Mojang sets a release date and updates, could you guys set an update date and time too, instead of just whenever?

As we get closer to release, I will try to set a date, it will depend on many things though

11. I’m curious about you plan for the phantom or I am unsure of the bed situation. Will we be able to sleep in beds individually to avoid phantom attacks or will the whole server need to jump in a bed? I believe you said beds will not effect our set homes. But I have not seen an answer about the phantoms?

12. @Eberk91 I’m curious about you plan for the phantom or I am unsure of the bed situation. Will we be able to sleep in beds individually to avoid phantom attacks or will the whole server need to jump in a bed? I believe you said beds will not effect our set homes. But I have not seen an answer about the phantoms?

Individual.

13. However with a reset, we're likely going be back up to 30-40+ people during peak hours so sleeping in a bed through the night isn't possible- I'm not sure how phantom mechanics 100% work but on CM, will it just be laying in the bed for a second as the phantom ticker ( or thing that determines when phantoms will spawn ) resets?

14. time for an Armageddon Altar

15. Phantoms are usually no issue from what I've seen. They're also not around for long either as they die during the day like any other mob. I think you only have to or it's possible to just lay in a bed and pretend to sleep they won't bother you

16. I'll come check it out. Sounds interesting.

17. This is great news :)

18. Caw?

19. @TheDunmerRaven Caw?

caw

20. Will the current map be available for download after the reset?

21. Looks great! I'm excited to come back for a fresh start :)

Miss you all xo

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!