seling enchanted tridents and elytras

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by humfrydog

I will soon be offering 3 enchanted tridents and 10 enchanted elytras for sale.
    Elytras can come named if you like. I will be selling them with unbeaking 3, mending and name of choice for 4db each
    2 Tridents will come come with impaling 5, channeling, loyalty 3, unbreaking 3 and mending plus name of choice
    bidding starts at 20db each
    1 Trident will come with Impaling 5, Riptide 3, mending, unbeaking 3, i will update after i recheck
    bidding starts at 15db.

2. Wow so overpriced

3. @FieryPhoenix64 Wow so overpriced

prices reduced

4. ...still overpriced on the trident front :P

5. @FieryPhoenix64 ...still overpriced on the trident front :P

FYI others are offering unenchanted for 18db so mine are at market value, 3 to choose from and I will name them anyrhing the player wants at my XP expense. Plus i sell wither skulls cheaper than you do . Its all about supply and demand, i force no one to buy and will entertain any reasonable offers.

6. @humfrydog ok, I didnt realise tridents were so expensive. Also I didnt know that humpry's house of colour was around yet!

7. no shop yet just some misc stuff i have and extras from my wither skeleton farm. i always wanted to try building one. if my shop was back i would be knee deep in concrete and terracotta with my semi auto concrete machine.

8. Lets make a deal on these tridents, i will consider all reasonable offers including other items, shulker shells, wither skulls, beacons, gun powder, god apples players heads, iron gold or a combination. They are just sitting around in a chest.

9. ill buy one with riptide for 15db

10. @humfrydog Lets make a deal on these tridents, i will consider all reasonable offers including other items, shulker shells, wither skulls, beacons, gun powder, god apples players heads, iron gold or a combination. They are just sitting around in a chest.

How many stacks of quartz blocks, glowstone blocks, or blaze rods would a trident be worth?

11. @Nicnicnico riptide

Sold to nico

12. @FieryPhoenix64 How many stacks of quartz blocks, glowstone blocks, or blaze rods would a trident be worth?

Great question on the quartz blocks. I would like o stockpile quartz solid white blocks. I recieved a lot of orders for it in 1.12 i also get a lot of requests for nether brick and red nether brick. Most are low value stacks of 1 to 4 diamond for nether brick stuff. I remember quartz doing well around 4 per stack.

13. Let me do some research and put a quote together of fair value per stack per those items. White quartz block stacks nether brick stacks , red nether bricks. I am good on blaze rods.

14. @humfrydog Great question on the quartz blocks. I would like o stockpile quartz solid white blocks.

I'd rather not end up supplying your shop, or having a price war. How about I do nether stuff, you do concrete, wool etc, and we dont sell the other person's stuff? That way we can both avoid a price war, and still make a profit from a shop?

15. I will keep prices the same and don't want a price war. Yes primarily I prefer for my shop to be mostly concrete and terracotta, i may add wool. However i do like to keep quartz block and nether brick on hand for statue building. If you haven't seen my dragon statues please look them up on the forum . I built a huge red and and black dragon . 1 at Yuls castle and 1 at Harvestar main base .

16. As far as nether stuff sales i really only sell beacons and wither skeleton skulls . I REALLY just wanted to try building a wither skelly farm this map its been a lot of fun. I consider blaze rods, magma cream by products that i could sell to you half price for your shop.

17. @FieryPhoenix64 How many stacks of quartz blocks, glowstone blocks, or blaze rods would a trident be worth?

Like, a shit ton lol

18. @Nicnicnico ill buy one with riptide for 15db

Also it can be named if you like at no additional charge

19. @humfrydog Also it can be named if you like at no additional charge

«Wanderer’s Staff» please

20. @Nicnicnico «Wanderer’s Staff» please

Never seen <<>> used instead of "" before. Is it a russian thing?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!