Rainwave_'s ban appeal

1. 4 years ago

In Game Name: RainWave_

Reason for your ban: Chat violations after warning

Why should you be unbanned: Look man I'm a good boy. I just made exactly one joke that one dude thought went just a bit too far. The other "warnings" weren't even for anything bad, it was just because I was typing in all caps. Look dudes, I'll be good next time. Just tell me when I can get unbanned.

2. While im not the guy that banned you, I was there for youre repeated kicks and eventual 2nd ban. you've been pushing buttons ever since you got unbanned for the original chat violations. You have repeatedly said that you think our rules are stupid and have taken every opportunity to see what you can get away with. Unfortunately for you, the rules still apply regardless of how you feel about them and you broke them, again. So- to sum it up:

Are you a good boy? Unable to follow simple rules because you don't think they're necessary: Bad
    Were you breaking chat rules again? Yes, by your own admission
    Will you be good next time? Doubtful
    When will you be unbanned? Not my place to say

3. I couldn't have said it better myself, Baron. You will be unbanned in 5 days. Please take this time to review the rules to make sure this doesn't happen again. We'd love to have you back, just please follow the rules. Thanks!

or Sign Up to reply!