The King of CraftyMynes' Official Livestream!

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by Schlocked

Hello CraftyMynes patrons! It's your gracious king here back with an announcement: I will be livestreaming on Tuesday the 22nd at 6pm PST. During this stream I will be doing giveaways, minigames, and I will be helping the less fortunate players on the server! The items given away during this event will be proportional to the stuff the player already has, so if you're very geared up then you'll get some good stuff to make it worthwhile for you as well. Anyone who tunes in to the stream will also be eligible for EXTRA PRIZES (Must be following my channel on Twitch in order to claim)!

So to reiterate, the stream will begin on Tuesday, the 22nd at 6pm PST. This may also be a face reveal for your beloved king (Viewer count goal perhaps? Let's see if we can get 20 people watching simultaneously!)

Click here to go to my Twitch channel! Make sure to follow AND turn on notifications so you know when I go live so you don't miss out on the giveaway at the beginning of the stream! Can't wait to see everyone there!

This is a Team Eye sponsored event, let's show the rest of my team some love!

2. I look forward to seeing all 14 frames of the stream xd

3. ew team eye

4. This is where it's realy at!

5. @PapaNeon I look forward to seeing all 14 frames of the stream xd

I have a very good pc now, so it will be streamed in beautiful 60fps!

6. plz 1v1 me during the stream

7. @outshOtz plz 1v1 me during the stream

To death or totem pop?

8. Edited 4 years ago by RuthlessPilot

Bruh, fuck outta here with that wuss shit. Fight till death!

9. @RuthlessPilot Bruh, fuck outta here with that wuss shit. Fight till death!

who are you again?

10. I'm a human bean

11. Like dis!
    ^^^^^^^

12. King, huh ? Lets see about that.

13. Deleted 4 years ago by MrFishMask
  14. @Schlocked To death or totem pop?

til death plz sir

15. Deleted 4 years ago by MrFishMask
  16. I would consider myself to be very unfortunate

or Sign Up to reply!