Boonk Gang Jr. Application

1. 3 years ago

Good evening! Me and the team have decided it would be cool to have a split section of our the less experienced players and people who don't play as much. The team would still be under our control and take part in our activities but not be allowed to our main base before people apply just to inside :/ However, we will help work on a community farm and base just for this team.

If you think you have what it takes to be one of us, apply here. Good Luck to All:

IGN:

Timezone/country:

Skills/Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Extra info:

2. Knafeh

22 May 2020 Suspended

Cool

3. honestly, just read over your reply's on the application and this is all i want. i want to help out, even if from the sidelines. I look forward to it.
    as for my application, i have already posted one on the main application. hope it will suffice

4. Edited 3 years ago by onionpaste

hi my name is stone warrior and and i want to join your team to raid and grief and raid bases that i find on crafty mynes im so mad at joe on this server i want to get back at him for killing me i want to join the book jang jr not the book gang because my name is the same name as my dad's name so everyone in my family calls me chuck jr so i am a junior too i want to join boo gang jr with my bro but my bro stopped talking to me because i got super pissed at him the other day because joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i yelled at him and i thought joe was my friend anyway do you have tnt to grief and raid bases i hope you have it with you because i dont have it any more i dont have it any more because joe from my school killed me and anyway my age is 7 and i am turning 8 soon and my dad is getting me a stuffed animal llama for my birthday but my brother isnt getting me a birthday present because i yelled at him because joe from my school killed me i hate joe he is not cool at all he messed up my whole life on crafty mynes and my whole life overall

5. @Stone__Warrior hi my name is stone warrior and and i want to join your team to raid and grief and raid bases that i find on crafty mynes im so mad at joe on this server i want to get back at him for killing me i want to join the book jang jr not the book gang because my name is the same name as my dad's name so everyone in my family calls me chuck jr so i am a junior too i want to join boo gang jr with my bro but my bro stopped talking to me because i got super pissed at him the other day because joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i yelled at him and i thought joe was my friend anyway do you have tnt to grief and raid bases i hope you have it with you because i dont have it any more i dont have it any more because joe from my school killed me and anyway my age is 7 and i am turning 8 soon and my dad is getting me a stuffed animal llama for my birthday but my brother isnt getting me a birthday present because i yelled at him because joe from my school killed me i hate joe he is not cool at all he messed up my whole life on crafty mynes and my whole life overall

Please stop shit posting on a legit application thread

6. @boygenius149 honestly, just read over your reply's on the application and this is all i want. i want to help out, even if from the sidelines. I look forward to it.
    as for my application, i have already posted one on the main application. hope it will suffice

that was an application for boonk gang, you want to get in boonk gang jr. please apply for it :)

7. IGN: boygenius149.
    Time zone/country: Victoria AUS (this shouldn't be a problem as I'm normally online while group members are present
    Skills/Strengths: gathering resources, brewing and I'm slowly getting into sniping. which could be useful so i can stay behind in a perch and act as lookout and cover arrows while the main hand to hand fighters go in.
    Weaknesses: hand to hand PVP, flying and I'm a terrible judge of character.

Extra info: i have prior skill in Redstone, so i can help set traps in a base or rig sync explosives to more efficiently wipe a target. i am a hard worker, and can stay on hours at a time if necessary. i am decent at haggling too, so i can do any trade deals for the group.

most of the time i prefer a more stealthy approach, and can sneak almost anywhere. this can play into my trap rigging experience, so i can rig the underside of a base with TNT and possibly use it as leverage. say "give us 20 db or your base gets blown to smithereens"
    i hope you can consider my application

8. ShadowDragon_57

-8 Pacific/America

I am decent a pvping and I build really well. I can do major Redstone contraptions and I know how to make lots of farms. Im pretty friendly and just want to start with some great people. I am also really good at being me.

I suck at crystal pvp and I often forget to use my pots when fighting. I also like to blow stuff up so sometimes that's bad for others.

Shout out Scootle for being 100%

9. Deleted 3 years ago by PerfectNothing
  10. this is blowing up isnt it?

11. IGN: LouisVuitton8

Timezone/Country: Pacific Standard Time (Southern California)

Skills/Strengths: Hello You all know me, some of my strengths are building, I'm excellent at Redstone addition to that I'm also pretty good at farming and villager breeding.I'm also decent at PVP. This is a serious application and I truly hope you give it serious thought and consideration. I would love to actually play Minecraft with other people instead of playing by myself.

Weaknesses: Telling Off People

Extra info: This is a REAL Application, I hope you accept me.

12. Aren’t you old enough to join the normal boonk gang...?

13. @boygenius149 Aren’t you old enough to join the normal boonk gang...?

I wasn’t aware this was for little kids my bad. Still I’ll join anyways I’ll be a boonk jr adult

14. a SUPERVISOR ;)

15. @boygenius149 a SUPERVISOR ;)

Indeed I’m your overlord kiddies

16. Knafeh

27 May 2020 Suspended

Boonk is famous, damn.

17. yeah its really blowing up

18. @DVantMonkey

19. I would Like to apply to Boonk Gang Jr.

Timezone/country: Arizona, half the year is pacific time the other is mountain time, USA
    I just started playing this game so I dont yet know what strengths or
    pros and cons i can say about myself. I'm awake when most people are asleep other then Europeans and Aussies.

20. 51? that's old enough to apply for boonk gang. unless you're just faking your age

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!