Control Panel and Private Teleport Requests

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

@Pwnanite "I'm restructuring a lot of the services that make up CraftyMynes, I hope to add more functionality to the Player Panel soon."

is what i was referring to, was curious about the Player Panel.
    *Genuinely just curious if thats still gonna be a thing, or if maybe i misunderstand what the term player panel refers to. Not trying to stir up a bees nest here lol*

Sadly with my limited time I have not been able to finish all the features I wanted for it yet. Some of the ideas were, real-time messaging from the forum to the server (you would be able to chat to players in-game from the forum using your verified account) Badges and awards that would be issued on the forum based on actions or stats in game. Leader boards on the forum to see whos the best pvp'er or whos mined the most. I have a lot more ideas, just need to find the time to implement them.

3. @CraftyMyner Sadly with my limited time I have not been able to finish all the features I wanted for it yet. Some of the ideas were, real-time messaging from the forum to the server (you would be able to chat to players in-game from the forum using your verified account) Badges and awards that would be issued on the forum based on actions or stats in game. Leader boards on the forum to see whos the best pvp'er or whos mined the most. I have a lot more ideas, just need to find the time to implement them.

Those sound like cool ideas

4. No thats cool @CraftyMyner I was just curious, I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to respond.
    And Louis is right it does all sound pretty awesome.
    Hope you get the chance to work on that some time.
    Lord knows some times life is just too busy for us to do what we want to.

or Sign Up to reply!