PVP Faction (Inviting new members)

1. 3 years ago

PVP Faction announcement.

As some know, I have started a town. This town is mainly for PVP Players. The way you can enter is quite easy, First you have to be trustworthy. You also have to beat me, Ill be in leather and the one wanting to join wears Iron. We also love building, Raiding, And PVP! The members in the group as of now is _MarkZuckerBurg, PoggerPatties, And me. We do *Wars* where we fight other groups. I have a big project coming up so if you want to join, Now is the best time. We are only letting a few people in. Selling the cords of the Group Base will cause in war. I am the Judge of the group. Greifing other people is fine, No greifing or stealing items from people in the group. If done you will be sent to the court. No Mods, Helpers, Admins allowed, This is one of our MAIN RULES. Ask me if you want to join or reply, I will look at all reply's and look for you in-game.

2. Dang this was a really fun idea besides no mods allowed :(

3. How are you making an event if youre banned? o.O

4. I'm in.

5. let me join im homeless and currently in the market for a 100% legit non cheating ally to team outshotz

6. PVP Faction announcement.

As some know, I have started a town. This town is mainly for PVP Players. The way you can enter is quite easy, First you have to be trustworthy. You also have to beat me, Ill be in leather and the one wanting to join wears Iron. We also love building, Raiding, And PVP! The members in the group as of now is _MarkZuckerBurg, PoggerPatties, And me. We do *Wars* where we fight other groups. I have a big project coming up so if you want to join, Now is the best time. We are only letting a few people in. Selling the cords of the Group Base will cause in war. I am the Judge of the group. Greifing other people is fine, No greifing or stealing items from people in the group. If done you will be sent to the court. No Mods, Helpers, Admins allowed, This is one of our MAIN RULES. Ask me if you want to join or reply, I will look at all reply's and look for you in-game.

or Sign Up to reply!