Why Is lunar client not allowed

1. 2 years ago

I got banned for using lunar client and The ONLY thing I was using on It was having coordinates in the side of my screen and I use lunar client because it almost always loads faster then normal minecraft Launcher so please give me a second chance

2. I did not mention that I had no way of knowing that lunar client was banned when I joined the server witch was was yesterday (the day I got banned) This was truly a honest mistake and I hope someone can unban me so I can truly experience the craftymynes server.

3. I Also believe a perm ban is a bit harsh for someone that joined that day and did one offence that is minor I did not hurt anyone by having coordinates in the top left of my screen I hope you can reconsider my perm ban

4. The lunar client has many features we dont allow, including mini map, waypoints and other hud modifications.

You really can't say you had no way of knowing it wasn't allowed, we have a page where our rules are clearly laid out.

"Any form of cheating will not be tolerated
    This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played. This includes but is not limited to: non-approved clients/software (hacked clients, clients with minimaps like badlion, external programs like autoclickers), abusing in-game glitchs (duping, 0-tick farms, x-ray, breaking bedrock) and xray texture packs.

The only mods/clients allowed are Optifine/OptiFabric/Sodium, Sound Packs/Filters, Shaders, Batty's Coordinates Plus and Light Overlay. If you would like a mod to be added to this list please make a forum post."

5. @PapaNeon I did not know how to look at the rules when I first joined because there is no /rules so I did not know all the rules also I asked in chat if using lunar was allowed and when They said it wasn't I didn't have a chance to stop using lunar I at least think I should have been given a warning before a permanent ban Also it was my first day ever on the server so I was not familiar with all the rules.

6. @Vitalcqt @PapaNeon I did not know how to look at the rules when I first joined because there is no /rules so I did not know all the rules also I asked in chat if using lunar was allowed and when They said it wasn't I didn't have a chance to stop using lunar I at least think I should have been given a warning before a permanent ban Also it was my first day ever on the server so I was not familiar with all the rules.

you could've asked "where's the rules?" and server automatically post the rules fyi. If you who I think you are I am pretty sure I told you myself that it wasn't allowed and neither was badlion and you just continue to argue with everyone why it should be allowed...

7. @ThePhoenix I am not trying to argue with anyone, We all are just trying to have a good time and I did ask if lunar was allowed and they said It wasnt, I was on the phone with my friend at the time and my phone died so I went to grab a charger and next thing I knew I was banned

or Sign Up to reply!