Parkour Hub and New Courses Now Open!

1. 4 months ago

Come check out the Park! The new hub for parkour!

Wander the winding roads and discover a number of secrets and prizes.

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Looking for some laid back fun? Explore the playground, make some music, or try your hand at some beginner friendly parkour.

-image-

Scale the tower and get a view of the Park from one of its balconies, or maybe explore the treetops for a number of rewards.

-image-

-image-

-image-

Splash your feet in the pond or chill out by a campfire, there's bound to be more you haven't seen.

-image-

-image-

Or find your way down and explore the sewers.

-image-

-image-

Not too confident in your parkour skills? Try out our practice courses!

-image-

-image-

Ready for some more fun? Try one of our full courses. Explore the wonders of an extravagant land and climb your way to the top of a city in Prince of Persia.

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Or try your luck at a new course and find your way to the top of The Crystal Ball, a climb full of tricks and turns, and maybe a few hidden secrets of its own.

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Want to test your skills and prove yourself the best? Then take a chance at Nightmare, where you find yourself trapped inside The Crystal Ball and must find a way out. An extreme hard mode with no checkpoints, no save spots, and only the hardest of jumps known to parkour. Can you make it out without losing your sanity?

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Enjoy!

2. A dome in an End-like area? Hmm, I'm sensing a theme with you...

3. 3 months ago

@Th3GreenGamer A dome in an End-like area? Hmm, I'm sensing a theme with you...

I won't deny, it may have started out that I just wanted to build another orb

or Sign Up to reply!