Gunpowder Boiz GP shop

1. 4 weeks ago
    Edited 3 weeks ago by jarcl_

We (@iwarriiori @Schlocked and @jarcl_) are sitting on billions and billions of gunpowder, but our supply is overflowing and we need an excuse to hog the mob cap so we're selling literal shit tons of gunpowder for your elytra flying/TNT crafting operations! Just contact any one of us if we're online and we can negotiate!

Prices* are:

• 1 stack of gunpowder for six (5) diamonds
    • 4 stacks of gunpowder for two (2) Netherite scrap
    • 8 stacks of gunpowder for one (1) Netherite ingot

*Prices will be gradually adjusted to reflect the current state of the economy on the server, as people build more farms, as well as eventually sell gunpowder of their own.

P.S. @ThePhoenix doesn't understand any basic fundamentals about economics and competition, as well as the fact that diamonds are worthless on 1.18 because they're so common, so he's angry that we can charge these prices 3 weeks into the reset LOL! Front up with your own gunpowder shop or get off the stage bro!

2. I'll take 60 stacks please

3. sold!

4. i'd take a shulker full please ty :)

5. @GooseOnAMoose i'd take a shulker full please ty :)

we will provide 1 shulker full, but will not include the shulker. if you would like it delivered in a shulker, please trade one to us in return

6. 3 weeks ago

@jarcl_ P.S. @ThePhoenix doesn't understand any basic fundamentals about economics and competition, as well as the fact that diamonds are worthless on 1.18 because they're so common, so he's angry that we can charge these prices 3 weeks into the reset LOL! Front up with your own gunpowder shop or get off the stage bro!

You really love talking about me bro. Must be obsessed lol

7. @ThePhoenix You really love talking about me bro. Must be obsessed lol

silence boomer

or Sign Up to reply!