Argon's Talent Show Announcement!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Does fictional writing count?

3. Only if it is fanfiction xD

4. lol I've done nothing to you Argon but okay

5. I might bust out the old harp for music...

6. ;) being a jerk to everyone else on the server has consequences, team eye..

ehh, not that it matters to you

7. hey argon why didnt you bar me out then?

8. @_Gnome_Child_ hey argon why didnt you bar me out then?

because you are a memer bro ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. oh

10. @iclutchHD how many times you broken your bones flipping on that bro ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not to insult how cool that is though
    looks difficult as hell on a hotdog

11. so Dark, Warr, Mind are all out too? xD

12. yass clutch is my skate buddy

13. @KingJrod so Dark, Warr, Mind are all out too? xD

Nah, just you three

14. @argonFiles @iclutchHD how many times you broken your bones flipping on that bro ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not to insult how cool that is though
    looks difficult as hell on a hotdog

0 broken bones , I've fucked up my tendons once and have also rolled my ankle really bad plenty of times. I don't think they will never not be awkward because of it. I've also got a deep groove in my shin from slamming my shin straight into metal.. I'm pretty lucky considering I've been skating for about 13 years

15. @iclutchHD 0 broken bones , I've fucked up my tendons once and have also rolled my ankle really bad plenty of times. I don't think they will never not be awkward because of it. I've also got a deep groove in my shin from slamming my shin straight into metal.. I'm pretty lucky considering I've been skating for about 13 years

I don't even want to know how much that hurts. I'm jealous that I can't enter myself, but I can showcase something I guess.

http://www.moc-pages.com/mocs.php?id=114777
    I wish I still had some of this stuff to show people. Note that I'm not 12, I forgot how to update the page. It's cringey as all hell but the stuff in it isn't.

16. entries coming in, but not enough to get started!! everyone's encouraged, and to those of you who are getting yours ready, good luck :D

17. There's 4 days left to enter!!! I hope everyone's still in :/

18. @iclutchHD I am late but I used to kick flip my long board all day. Not much of a trick but I was proud XD

19. @CraftyMyner Not sure if this interest you. I'm planning my own launch this summer. A few of my buddies take drones and stunt planes very seriously so i will have some help. Love the paved earth photo as well:)

20. Sounds cool, make sure you get a tracker on it, a gsm/cell tracker is good, also, they only get you so close, a beeper, preferably one that you can turn on and off is also a good idea. There's plotters online that can tell you where you can expect it to land, use them. Best of luck.

21. Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

-image-

This one is painting ^^^

-image-

-image-

-image-

These 3 are woodworking ^^^

Fun fact: that little boat is made from scraps of wood we had sitting in the garage and people thought it was a kit

Edit: and if i finish the grind on the sword im working on in time i may post that too

or Sign Up to reply!