Argon's Talent Show Announcement!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I just made it public hold the fuck up lmao

3. Edited 7 years ago by _Gnome_Child_

too embarrising to publish. btw can you laser? My mate did one off a 5 stair yesterday and im still working on it.

4. Okay let's try this again. I am entering in the athletic department. The quality is whatever but it's one of the bigger things I have done.

Frontside Noseblunt down the Berrics 10 rail

I have long hair in the video but I have short hair now :P

5. I used to have them @_Gnome_Child_ but I lost them since I don't skate as much anymore.

6. Gg clutchy

7. @iclutchHD lmao. I cant do much aswell

8. @_Gnome_Child_ I'm still pretty good, just not like I used to be before I fucked up my leg really bad. And working so many hours and going to school was taking up my time. I still have nollie hardflips down every try though.

9. Edited 7 years ago by iclutchHD

I'll throw in an extra clip just for you @_Gnome_Child_ , here's a Nollie Hardflip.

This is just me trying to warm up, I could do it down something way bigger if I wanted to get serious. But I won't cause fuck that shit work comes first lmao.

10. I'll enter!

11. (Aerial) Photography for Skills category:

Photos were taken from a 6 bladed, 3ft wide, $4k Multicopter (Drone), various cameras were used.

Some other pictures/videos were also featured on the discovery channel In 2010-2011, when I was only 12yrs old.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

You can see the full album Here!

12. @CraftyMyner (Aerial) Photography for Skills category:

Photos were taken from a 6 bladed, 3ft wide, $4k Multicopter (Drone), various cameras were used.

Some other pictures/videos were also featured on the discovery channel In 2010-2011, when I was only 12yrs old.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

You can see the full album Here!

Care if i save the 4th picture in the post to use as a wallpaper? That picture is pretty sweet

13. Go right ahead, please don't post them online though...

14. Never would, i respect the work of others and leave it to the owner of the work to decide where it goes, if i didnt care about that i wouldnt have asked

15. Does fictional writing count?

16. Only if it is fanfiction xD

17. lol I've done nothing to you Argon but okay

18. I might bust out the old harp for music...

19. ;) being a jerk to everyone else on the server has consequences, team eye..

ehh, not that it matters to you

20. hey argon why didnt you bar me out then?

21. @_Gnome_Child_ hey argon why didnt you bar me out then?

because you are a memer bro ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!