Argon's Talent Show Announcement!!!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

Welcome all! This year I'm doing a special thing through the forums: a talent show!

PLEASE NOTE: This is for real life talents, nothing Minecraft related will be accepted.

It will be arranged into categories for Construction, Athletics, Art, Music, and Skills. When the deadline is up, I'll judge them and rank them. The winners of each might get a special art piece, too. The deadline is two weeks from now, May 19th. To enter, simply post your picture/video/art/audio on the thread, or send it to me through steam (id/copperman) Tell your friends if possible, I want as many people to participate as possible (keyword: many)

Good luck and have fun!

-argon

Remember, 2 weeks to enter!!!

2. tsu, flowerly, and jrod are barred from entering

3. Should I enter :o ?

4. @cookiestepdog Should I enter :o ?

hell yah man

5. [deleted]

6 May 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  6. K maybe , most likely yes , lol

7. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

I suppose I should give some insight on how exactly to enter..

When you post your entry, please for the love of god say what category you're entering for. If you want to use an image, there's a thing that will let you embed images into your posts. Audio files, hmm, try giving me a link to a place you uploaded it to. Videos, try uploading them to YouTube or Vimeo.

@dragon yeah do it :)

8. I'd enter for Art, but the quality of the picture would suck ass since my laptop is crap. And my phone Dx
    I already have dozens of sketches and drawings just waiting tho... I might join. Idk

9. @Chips_The_Gamer I'd enter for Art, but the quality of the picture would suck ass since my laptop is crap. And my phone Dx
    I already have dozens of sketches and drawings just waiting tho... I might join. Idk

Everyone is encouraged to join!!!

10. Alright I guess I'll join then :P

11. I am an artist, which is news to most of you. But imma lay back and not participate in this one.

12. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

@The_Green_Gamer I am an artist, which is news to most of you. But imma lay back and not participate in this one.

;-; why not man?

13. why cant i nerd

14. count me in hombre

15. I'm in , gonna post on the thread later because why the fuck not

16. Does photography count?

17. eh ill join nub.

18. i can play the windows xp theme on piano.

19. Deleted 7 years ago by iclutchHD
  20. it says this video is private Iclutch

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!