Nysic, you have done a great service.

1. 7 years ago

I just wanted to sincerely thank you for getting rid of Fluxated, after all he's done, the horrible things he's said, it's actually over now. I think the community will agree with me when I say that we're much, MUCH better off without him now. Glad you're a moderator here.

2. Thanks mate but it wasn't a solo decision and it wasn't made hastily. I'm really glad I get to be staff here too :)

3. Well, I'm not just thanking you with this, it's also any staff member who helped you deal with him.

Ahh, screw it, all staff members :)

4. *blush*

Seriously though, thank you very much for saying it so beautifully, Nys.

5. I agree Argon, he was quite cancerous to our community.

6. @The_Green_Gamer I agree Argon, he was quite cancerous to our community.

I agree too tbh :P

7. Less that guy and more penguins!

Noot Noot!

8. Why do you penguin spam?

9. It's funny how to this day I still have no idea what's going on with this Fluxated stuff.

I know who Fluxated is, but what was going on? I don't keep track on anything negative around the community, but I'd like to know what he has done. :P

10. Nevermind, I read Flux's ban appeal. That guy is a complete idiot.

I'm glad he's gone. Good job Nysic, you deserve a motherfucking cookie :D

11. @Nysic @ryleeraee @iclutchHD @rnc2011 and many other staff members and players deserve a parade! xD But on serious note, the four mentioned above have really saved my ass on the whole Fluxated fiasco. You guys (and gal) are really sweet. Thank you! <3

12. I second this Argon, Good job staff!

13. You have all done an amazing service to keep this server/community running happily and just running in general. Yeah I'm new-ish but this community is like none other, i stumbled across a group of whole hearted people, from the mighty crafty to the admins to the mods and helpers to the players, your all awesome. But to see people Like that person try and take that away is quite sad I'm just glad that this decision has been made for the sake of our community. well done to Nysic for executing this But thank you staff for making this happen.

Peace xD

14. tsu

7 May 2016 Suspended

LOL YET ANOTHER COMPETITIVE PLAYER WHO PLAYED THE GAME RIGHT GG CM

15. @tsu LOL YET ANOTHER COMPETITIVE PLAYER WHO PLAYED THE GAME RIGHT GG CM

What's your problem?

16. tsu

7 May 2016 Suspended

My problem is this: Yet another competitive player is taken out. Smh

17. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

@tsu My problem is this: Yet another competitive player is taken out. Smh

Being horrible to everyone around you and getting banned is a bad thing?

18. Edited 7 years ago by iclutchHD

@tsu My problem is this: Yet another competitive player is taken out. Smh

I don't want those type of shitty ass players in this server and neither do the other Admin. We gave a few guidelines for Nysic to tell Fluxated in order for him to come back (in addition to Nysic's requests to Fluxated) to the server but Fluxated chose not to. So GG yourself for glorifying shitty ass people who make this community toxic. If you want to see those type of assholes on a server I suggest you find somewhere else to play.

19. I agree with clutch. The assholes that play on the server ruin it.

20. Good riddance. Don't need a piece of garbage on this server.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!