Team Eye Brings it Home

1. 7 years ago

tsu

12 May 2016 Suspended

Team Eye brings the W home! PvP Tournament Prize won by the Eye.
    #holdthatL
    #feartheEYE
    -image-

2. #feartheEYE

3. Meh.
    #Nah

On a serious note, Why crash a harmless pvp tournament?

4. That was the prize for the PVP tourney? Could've done a lot better

5. -image-

6. @PenguinCommander -image-

... Coming for that NOOTy!...

7. Noot noot

8. Am I right in saying that the people who claim to be the best at PvP.. Refused to compete in an actually PvP competition fairly and instead tped in with full diamond gear to just wreck it.
    The evidence just doesn't seem to support the hypothesis, Sorry.

Caw.

9. You guys are never on the server anymore XD like really, I'd fear the fucking penguins over team nub
    Also wasn't the tournament on Saturday? Great job posting it almost 5 days later, really shows your skill

10. criaotic

12 May 2016 Suspended

says danny the kid with no pvp skill.

11. hey thats me talking!!! I remember this moment!!!

12. says gnome, the guy who changed his name and lost his vip

13. @Dannysharks You guys are never on the server anymore XD like really, I'd fear the fucking penguins over team nub

This made me lol

14. I didn't know it was possible to be a professional loser.

15. Rip

16. @ORCA_Gnome says danny the kid with no pvp skill.

Gnomes best pvp weapon is his Skype speed dial.

17. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@jdakandeek Gnomes best pvp weapon is his Skype speed dial.

Would you like some aloe vera, you just got burned. Lol i dont really know any of you all to well but man, the salt in this thread... I am not sure who "Team Eye" consists of but they seem to have united a large population against them. Just my observations, i have no quarrels.

18. Danny who cares when he posted it.... And how the fuck does it "show skill?" Bro wtf are you lmao @Dannysharks

19. tsu

12 May 2016 Suspended

I mean I've linked multiple videos of me pvping...Not sure if you haven't seen them or what. I'm the best pvper on the server lol. @TheDunmerRaven

20. @tsu I mean I've linked multiple videos of me pvping...Not sure if you haven't seen them or what. I'm the best pvper on the server lol. @TheDunmerRaven

Not sure I'd believe that myself.
    After all the whole purpose of the competition was to establish who is actually best. Not just somone that brags about their sucess with cherrypicked videos.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!