Team Eye Brings it Home

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

tsu

12 May 2016 Suspended

I can 1v1 you? I'll take off my helm to give you more of a chance @R4iscool1

3. Other servers are irrelevant. The competition was to prove it on this server. Everything else is 100% biased for you

I can post lots of videos of me winning on practice servers too and then get my teammates to back me up.
    Hardly proves im the best.

#R4forpvpgod

4. tsu

12 May 2016 Suspended

Not sure how other servers are more biased? None laggy servers are more fair? You lack knowledge of this subject @Dannysharks

5. @tsu I can 1v1 you? I'll take off my helm to give you more of a chance @R4iscool1

That doesnt prove anything since I certainly wouldnt claim to be the best on the server.
    That said I might take you up on your offer when i have a bit more time.

6. tsu

12 May 2016 Suspended

Ok fair enough, then who to you is the best pvper? @R4iscool1

7. Nono you fail to understand my point. Its that saying youre the best pvper on CraftyMynes is irrelevant when youre never here and when all youre pvping is on other servers. Sure youre a good pvper, but are you actually on the server enough to claim to be the best? Laggy or not doesn't matter. Its just that you cannot claim to be the best on a server where you barely play on, and most of your kills are nubs xD that was the purpose of the tournament, all the same gear, so the only thing which mattered was skill. Guess you cant prove it now, huh? Bummer

8. Edited 8 years ago by r4iscool1

@tsu Ok fair enough, then who to you is the best pvper? @R4iscool1

Undetermined in my mind. That's what the contest was for.
    There is a number of candidates I'd consider however, including one or two of the admins who cant kill here.

9. tsu

12 May 2016 Suspended

Convos like this is why I left

10. Actually I believe that was losing your account.
    I can appreciate however how a logical discussion about something might drive someone such as yourself away.

11. Did you expect people to take your claim as the best pvper and your attitude without a single question or doubt?

12. @tsu if it's conversations like this that made you leave the server, then why do you keep crawling back to the forums, which coincidentally is part of the server, just in a website format. Like others said before, crashing a FAIR tournament with diamond armor just because you're 'the best pvper' doesn't mean shit. If you wanted to do that, you could've set up a tournament on your own server(s) and win your way. Learn to respect others opinion when they are given. Guess what? Your opinions aren't the only ones.

13. @tsu, You're not the best pvper, your're complete garbo, i beat u in a 3v1 with my teamates, get quickdropped

14. Edited 8 years ago by Mabzino

@tsu When I actually tried on this server I went 295-1. And I should have never died bcuz it was a glitch. Idk if you guys are trolling me or what... It's just common knowledge I am the best pvper. The people that say that and back me up are people I have fought multiple times on practice servers and have experienced my skill first hand. You kids are just randoms that won't go in arena when I'm there #holdthatL

Are you joking me?
    You can't even hold a light to some people. I personally don't like to bring him up since he's banned but out would wipe the floor with you. Mythryll even more so.
    And you'd say that over someone in your own team who is certifiedly better than you? When I went even with you and even had an edge in some parts, warrior was killing me 8:2, now I don't know if there has been a disturbance in the universal energies for numbers like that to be reversed but if so I salute you.
    However, this is doubtedly the case.
    Edit: And fyi this wasn't even on CM so you can't complain about lag and the arbitrary "irrelevance" of fights on this server.

15. I agree with @Mabzino, @tsu is complete Garbo folks

16. tsu

12 May 2016 Suspended

@Kankuroku mabizo says you would wipe the floor with me:((( lolll

17. tsu

12 May 2016 Suspended

im a complete scum mabzino can name 100 ppl that can beat me @iwarriiori #heshandingmetheL #sike

18. Tsu, let me tell you a well known fact that can be applied to a lot. There's ALWAYS someone better than you.

19. ^

20. i agree that @tsu is el garbage and im the best pvper since i quick dropped him in the arena and i dropped @Flowerly on more than one occasion #taketheL

21. Bye bye

or Sign Up to reply!