The Sky Kin Recruitment Post

1. 7 years ago

Anyone who wishes to join the Sky Kin may ask us in game or place your request here

2. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  3. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

we are still looking for new members msg me in game or post here.
    also we will give food and tools to new members

4. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

As I said above places are still available and the food provided will be cooked and if you join soon there is a chance of getting some enchanted armour from the chest I found full of nearly broken enchanted armour
    (warning despite the good enchantments on the armour they are leather and gold, unenchanted armour may be available if you are found to be trustworthy) please post here or msg me in game.

p.s. some of the armour has been repaired but not all

5. tsu

3 Jun 2016 Suspended

can i join?

6. ^ Don't let him, or people that look like him to join.

7. can i join?

8. @OtherGreenGamer i know their part of another faction and regularly greif and raid people

9. i'd like to join your faction

10. @SharpSerac i'd like to join your faction

Much trustworthy, many wow.

11. @SharpSerac next time your in game with me tp to me and i'll give you your welcome package

12. Pre rip sky kin

13. inb4 rip @adamblakely2

14. Blesian

5 Jun 2016 Suspended

hello am new to server plz can I join I am pro builder and am peaceful I will come meet you at your cobble home at 10k (raided btw) in the snow in game name is Blesian plz can I join u am good farmer

15. @deathadder hello am new to server plz can I join I am pro builder and am peaceful I will come meet you at your cobble home at 10k (raided btw) in the snow in game name is Blesian plz can I join u am good farmer

Screw this, he is also known as fluxated, he will prob raid your ass if you let him join

16. yeah i was raided and mildly greifed by a group called teamfluxated so now i have moved into a different base for now

17. Blesian

5 Jun 2016 Suspended

@Sofatroll Screw this, he is also known as fluxated, he will prob raid your ass if you let him join

hi sofa, plz no troll new player like ur name saiz, my previous user was Tabacosis i am no this fluxated person, now i cannot join this faction bcos u make lies up. pls no more continue 2 troll i just want peaceful play on minecraftymynes computer edition

18. I wonder who the bigger troll of us is ^^
    anyhow, regarding Rule 14 of the internet, i wont argue with you any longer.

19. To all members who wish to join the Sky Kin post here with requests or msg me ingame

20. I'd like to join,i'm new and i don't have much tho i am not affiliated with any other faction and can only be on 20-50 min. a day but i'd love to join but don't expect me to go greifing other factions bases
    i'm OK w/ raiding tho

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!