1. 7 years ago

Is there any faction i can join?

2. Word of advice: don't join a faction right now. Whole lot of BS going on right now inter-factionally, best to lay low until the salt drains back into the ocean.

3. @argonFiles Word of advice: don't join a faction right now. Whole lot of BS going on right now inter-factionally, best to lay low until the salt drains back into the ocean.

Not really, All it is is people trusting the wrong people and someone postering.
    To paraphrase a character from a tv show: The person you should be the most weary of, is the quiet person, the person who knows to stay in the shadows.

It's perfectly safe to join a faction at the moment, you just need to choose carefully.
    Caw.

4. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

@TheDunmerRaven Not really, All it is is people trusting the wrong people and someone postering.
    To paraphrase a character from a tv show: The person you should be the most weary of, is the quiet person, the person who knows to stay in the shadows.

It's perfectly safe to join a faction at the moment, you just need to choose carefully.
    Caw.

I'd disagree, most factions aren't safe to begin with, and right now it's even worse. As far as I know the factions section of the server is complete chaos.

To really start a faction and do it right you have to have been here a while, and I haven't seen OP until now. I'll make the assumption he's new here and thus probably shouldn't try to start his own, because he doesn't know who to trust and who not to trust.

5. @argonFiles I'd disagree, most factions aren't safe to begin with, and right now it's even worse. As far as I know the factions section of the server is complete chaos.

To really start a faction and do it right you have to have been here a while, and I haven't seen OP until now. I'll make the assumption he's new here and thus probably shouldn't try to start his own, because he doesn't know who to trust and who not to trust.

OP has been on the server for a while, Just not very active on forums.

I'm not sure how to comment on the faction bit there, But I'll degress!

6. The citizens of The Lands of Sknup are free of such drama

7. @sknup The citizens of The Lands of Sknup are free of such drama

As are the ravens.
    Caw.

8. As are the penguins.
    Noot noot.

9. @argonFiles Word of advice: don't join a faction right now. Whole lot of BS going on right now inter-factionally, best to lay low until the salt drains back into the ocean.

Argon, you don't even play on the server. You have absolutely no idea how the factions act in the chat.

10. -image-

11. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

@_GodL1ke_, I would get a bit of a presence and get some good gear before joining one of the (many) factions. I have friends in real life that I trust and one from an old server I was staff on living at my base, I suggest going solo instead of joining a faction, but that's just what I think.

12. The Sky Kin would welcome new members and we have no enemies worth mentioning on the server

13. Hello, Mr. Nahasapeemapetilon..

14. tsu

12 Jun 2016 Suspended

LOL #L @argonFiles @Blackened_Dawn

15. @argonFiles yeah wtf, you can't say shit if you don't even play

16. @Flowerly

Shit!

17. very original joke

18. -image-

19. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

How cute... Reminds me of 8 year old girls fighting about a dead squirrel and Polititians these days...

20. @_Confederacy_ How cute... Reminds me of 8 year old girls fighting about a dead squirrel and Polititians these days...

That was hard to read

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!