VIP+ Give Away June

1. 7 years ago

1) This give away is for people helpful to the server, can include a range of things from cleaning up around spawn (both servers) answering player questions, helping new players out to the server and the list goes on. Basically if you are being helpful around the servers you'll be added.

2) Only staff can add you to this pool (you can't add yourself) if a staff member sees you being helpful around the place you'll be added.

3) You can be removed from the list. This draw is all about rewarding people for upholding the community standards, if you make it onto the list and decide that's it you're done being helpful you will be removed. Breaking server rules will see you also removed from the list.

4) Do not pester staff about adding you to the pool, for example don't clean spawn for 10 mins answer a question or two and whisper staff about being added here, if they see you being helpful you'll be added. This is all about promoting the already amazing community here on CraftyMynes not about trying to get VIP +

5) This is not a server give away this is my own money coming out of my pocket to reward people. This means don't go complaining to an admin if you aren't drawn or struck from the list.

6) The draw will happen at the end of every month and it'll be either decided on who was the most helpful / deserving or put into a random draw. Again I reserve the right on this decision as it's not a server give away.

7) The amount of people drawn each Month will vary based on my circumstances, there will be no fixed number past 1.

Payments will be made at the beginning of the next month after the draw when I have time. A new thread will be made for each month with the old one being deleted. People successfully drawn for a month will be added to each new post kinda like a wall of fame.

Nysic

2. Hall of Fame - March
    Nejie
    Omg_a_gecko
    Neonjews
    RainbowFred
    Flowerly
    Angel_Girl_524
    NutjobBob

April
    adamblakely2
    cookiestepdog
    Adapt_Alot
    TheSpiderman2013

May

Adamblakely2
    2Chill
    Beedobi

3. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

June draw pool

Reserved

Slattern
    OtherGreenGamer
    TheBosmerFalcon
    TheDunmerRaven

4. @Slattern has been added to the June draw

5. @OtherGreenGamer has been added to the June draw

6. Aww! Thanks guys <3

7. I second that decision^^

8. @TheBosmerFalcon has been added to the June draw

9. Ayyy, thanks for telling me @adamblakely2 and thanks Nysic! <3

10. uw so kind of nysic *4 thumbs up*

11. So does the actual draw take place at the end of the month? IE tomorrow or the day after? (forgot how many days in june xD)

12. @TheBosmerFalcon Friday

13. Thank you @Blackened_Dawn

14. @TheDunmerRaven has been added to the draw for answering questions in chat and helping new players

15. @Cellexya @TheDunmerRaven has been added to the draw for answering questions in chat and helping new players

Thank you!!

16. Way to go guys! ^^ always need more helpful peoples!

17. @TheDunmerRaven Imma take this from you boi ;) Raa!

18. @TheBosmerFalcon @TheDunmerRaven Imma take this from you boi ;) Raa!

Caw!

19. When is this happening?

20. I believe whenever Nysic decides :P

or Sign Up to reply!