who is your favorite staff member?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

I'm going to say Dawn, Abby, or Clutch. Dawn's sass is hilarious, Abby is just an all around awesome person, and Clutch is badass hack hunter/quiper. It's hard to pick

3. clutch has been extremely helpful these past few days, i guess i got a list now?

richard, clutch, abby, azrad?

still leaning towards richard

4. <3 you too argon =D

5. kayla.

6. haha at least sov thinks im cool

7. iClutchHD and Nysic seem to be online most when I'm around. iClutchHD is very fun and interactive at spawn. Nysic, I was down to 1 heart from a speed hacker attack and he saved me just in time! Appreciate that! afritz9500 has been very kind too. I'm pretty new around here so I haven't got to know all the staff yet.

8. They're all pretty glamorous it's so hard to choose just one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. My favorite is: richard

10. Hey i heard this afritz9500 is a pretty cool mod idk
    Maybe im just the best fish

11. clutch and abby are pretty cool, sometimes dawn too.

12. LOL all are pretty good. The ones who fill the jail and feed me heads and kills are the best though.

13. wow sharp you have such a lovely skin i just wonder who that is

14. I know who that is ! It's John Cena !!!

15. Proxeria should be the first player to skip helper, go right to mod. Mod 4, in fact, the only of his kind to ever exist on the server.

I also like the fish, it's nice having a server pet.

16. Proxeria is actually rank 17, 1 level higher then Owner rank (16).

17. All the staff are great in there own way how to pick a favourite unless I go with former helper and grand builder sknup

18. Richard and nysic :P

19. Gotta pick clutch and vene. they are just cool.

20. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  21. Totally didn't notice how nobody mentioned poor ol Dannysharks xD I exist!
    And I like all the staff, except maybe clutch for crashing my computer xD

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!