Stefan_MG's Ban Appeal pt. 3

1. 7 years ago

Hello again, unfortunately I can not reply to ban appeal threads which I have previously created and as such it is necessary to make a new post any time I would like to speak my mind.

An admin posted on my thread that "The more you tell us how to do our jobs, the pardon gets moved by an hour :D"

I really, sincerely did not mean to be rude with my thread. I apologize profusely if I came across that way. It had simply come to my attention that the 24 hour period for which I was banned had elapsed, and as such, I should be free to make my way onto the server once more. If there is a problem with my pointing this out, I would be more than happy to discuss it on the forum and correct my behavior in the future. I did not intend nor expect that my thread would be perceived with any hostility or rudeness whatsoever, and again, I apologize if it came across this way.

If there is some way to continue this conversation without my having to create a new thread each time I would like to respond, I will gladly go that route as it seems there is a bit clearing up to do.

2. Stop making duplicate threads, you'll be unbanned when an admin has time to log in and pardon you.

3. Your thread itself was not seen as offending, it was the action of sending your friend to dispute your ban on the server.

4. I did not send my friend to do anything. I have no control over what my friend does.

5. The fact that he began to argue with you on the server does not reflect on my actions and I do not believe it reasonable to be punished for it

6. No one has punished you for it however if he really is your friend perhaps you should ask him to reform his behavior particularly when he argues for you.

7. Edited 7 years ago by Stefan_MG

I was punished for it by having my ban extended. There was indeed an admin online at the moment my ban expired.

8. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

That's an unqualified assumption, no one has extended your ban for your friends actions.
    I'm unsure as to how you would know there is an admin on though ?
    Nor would an admin necessarily know to pardon you unless they are specifically told at the time by the original banner.

9. R4, an admin posted in my thread that my ban would be extended for an hour every time I "told them how to do their jobs" and was instead referring to what my friend was saying on the server

10. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

it was extended by an hour R4
    which ends in like 4 min

11. Deleted 7 years ago by Stefan_MG
  12. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  13. I was on the server, and the one who had to deal with your friend's pestering for 40 minutes

14. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

I assumed it was not literal. I don't think it was either since an admin isn't present to do so anyway at this time.

15. I suppose that makes it fair then, Ive spent the last hour arguing about this.

16. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

@Blackened_Dawn he more you tell us how to do our jobs, the pardon gets moved by an hour :D

so event hough you were told that arguing would result in an addition hour, you spend the next hour arguing

17. iClutch had in fact said he was watching the entire time. He may say so himself.

He explicitly stated this to Greed of the SIns.

18. the correct course of action would not have been to post threads in the forum. It would have been to complain to your friends for getting you into this

19. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  20. Venetorem I will defend my actions regardless. If I believe an act of unfairness or injustice has occurred, I will point this out for people to see.

The fact remains that I had a ban extended for the actions of another person, completely out of my control.

And you are telling me that I should have just kept my mouth shut about it?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!