1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Wish i could, but my base was reset a while ago, and with it, the book

3. @Venetorem Wish i could, but my base was reset a while ago, and with it, the book

:( rip

4. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

oh, didn't see your edit @jamlbon
    here's the start of my first one

I originally started writing it as a script or a graphic novel, but never got to that point

As for my other story i'm currently working on, this on is written to be read as a regular book, so it's written in a more descriptive mannor

5. They were really good @Venetorem enjoyed reading them :)

6. Thanks, i enjoyed yours too.

You managed to read all that already? GG

7. Thanks haha will probably repost when I actually finish it I'm about 2/3 in I think

8. @argonFiles I once tried to write a book, it didn't work.. it was about a corporation enslaving everyone on some planet

sounds a lot like battlefield earth, the book is much much better than the movie

9. @ardoasms sounds a lot like battlefield earth, the book is much much better than the movie

I've read the book, pretty good even with the guy who wrote it xD

10. Well I think the is the same link but reposting cos i finished my story haha. (Should say thanks to Vene to making this post which got me back into writing haha)

BF Story

11. X3 i could say the same or reminding me of the game

12. [deleted]

11 Jul 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  13. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

@_UNDRSCRE_ I wrote an 14-page short story adaptation of the first fallout game. it was pretty darn fun. I've been thinking of expanding it as it was an absolute joy to write. it was a bit crummy, as I wrote it all in one go, so I will probably revise it one of these days. Maybe even make another one for fallout 2.

Here it is, please keep in mind that English isn't my first language and I never did really edit it so no hate pls!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/18EQryijBbj_0XJV_2PkTepRXU5B1pARgv9adJC0dfe8/edit?usp=sharing

(please keep in mind this was supposed to be an extended edition of the vault dweller's memoirs, so many strings of dialogue and excerpts from the memoirs were used!)

@_UNDRSCRE_ I wrote an 14-page short story adaptation of the first fallout game. it was pretty darn fun. I've been thinking of expanding it as it was an absolute joy to write. it was a bit crummy, as I wrote it all in one go, so I will probably revise it one of these days. Maybe even make another one for fallout 2.

Here it is, please keep in mind that English isn't my first language and I never did really edit it so no hate pls!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/18EQryijBbj_0XJV_2PkTepRXU5B1pARgv9adJC0dfe8/edit?usp=sharing

(please keep in mind this was supposed to be an extended edition of the vault dweller's memoirs, so many strings of dialogue and excerpts from the memoirs were used!)

the story is great but you need to "show not tell"

e.g. your saying things like i live in vault 13 with rats instead of something like the place stunk of rat poo.............................in order to protect the place from the danerous gamma rays even the fingers of light were not allowed to reach us..............This is the filth we live in, this is vault 13. (each .............means use at another location, these are just other examples) but fretty good for an english second langauge

14. can i edit it for you on office word then send it to you?

15. [deleted]

11 Jul 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  16. le bump

17. @Venetorem le bump

Dat surprise bump doe

18. Its from my inquiries on server :P

19. Edited 7 years ago by Naidae

I've been in school for eight years to become an editor and author. I've written many stories in several different genres. This semester alone I have to write a 60 page collection of short stories :)

Most of my stuff is saved on flash drives, but I suppose I could post some of my more recent items at some point soon ^^

20. i need to find some o my dad's ol creative writing papers

21. I might try and find the draft for the one i did for my english exam

or Sign Up to reply!