Oceania and Co is recruiting

1. 8 years ago

We have zero members (aside from me and 1Jminer) so go ahead and fill out the application

IGN:

Why would you like to join?

What jobs are you good at?

Can you pvp?

Weakness(es)?

will evaluate you :D look forward to playing

2. IGN: iwarriiori

Why would you like to join? to raid you

What jobs are you good at? raiding

Can you pvp? raid

Weakness(es)? not raiding

3. lol no

4. I suggest you should have a description of the faction and its mission and vision. So players with a particular gameplay style would align to the respective faction.

5. Edited 8 years ago by argonFiles

Oceania tries not to be hostile to people, as well as acquire riches. Each week, depending on how much we bring in, you get paid more. Basically, riches you gain are sent to a chest and then I divide them based on how many people we have currently.

It's more or less a "build and get rich" faction than a warlike one.

We have four members. Cookiestepdog, TheGildedHydra, 1Jminer, and me are currently full-time members of the faction. jchillenbrand is a materials supplier.

6. tsu

17 Feb 2016 Suspended

All these people trying to copy Red Army lmao

7. also thanks iwarriiori now we have to move :(

8. @tsu All these people trying to copy Red Army lmao

All these factions trying to copy Apathy

9. All these factions trying to copy faction servers.
    oh wait, apathy was the first faction ever
    right?
    10/10 dawn

10. and apathy copied tetris right dawn?

11. Exactly.

12. You have to admit the faction wave the Red Army started is at least making things interesting. Who doesn't love a good Cold War? It pushes people to be their best, or face annihilation.

13. If you get annihilated on a server with 4 million surface area, then you're either very gullible or very unlucky.
    "annihilation" is very rare.
    More like these factions all coexist because they have no other choice.

14. -image- Annihilation has been on the increase lately,

15. tsu

18 Feb 2016 Suspended

hahahah but idek what apathy is, sounds like a try hard cod name tho

16. An old faction! It died—because all its members were lazy, probably!

17. I think most of them got banned. Apathy was a group of strong Minecrafters. Very good at PVP, farms and the strategy of the game. A formidable combination. Unfortunately some of them sailed on the edge and eventually, inevitably, slipped over it.

18. Edited 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Actually, only one of them was banned for advertising. Not sure where you got that conclusion from. They just stopped playing due to their lives, not because they're lazy.

19. Yeah, shvex only got banned a few months after Apathy stopped anyway lol.
    Although they weren't exactly a faction, they more wanted to give the impression that they were - it was pretty much just shvex and lonewolf

20. Oolfa

3 Mar 2016 Suspended

Mabz is right, after Asian and James and Justin left and our friends, they had no one to fight lmao

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!