Looking for a group to join

1. 7 years ago

Hey all. Tired on the solo life. Would like to find a good group of players to join. Let me know if you are interested.

2. If you would like, I think you would be a great addition to the fig army (headed by fignuts5244 and myself)!

3. join team eye we're the best

4. Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

@SharpSerac join team eye we're the best worst

fixed it for ya

5. recruit your own army of new players and teach em well before admitting em in

6. Edited 7 years ago by PenguinMytyMJ

Ask sofatroll, i hear strangers company and sky kin (thegoldsmith) are quite accomodating

I'd ask you to join the penguins because I'm pretty satisfied with my base right now so I'm gonna head over to the promised land but I doubt you'd change your name

7. I recommend sky kin, fig army or gk's group(I think), kirk's group and the ravens don't seem bad either. people say strangers is good but I don't know whos in it so I wont recommend.

8. @TheForgotten20 I recommend sky kin, fig army or gk's group(I think), kirk's group and the ravens don't seem bad either. people say strangers is good but I don't know whos in it so I wont recommend.

Caw!

9. caw?

10. Mithraculus if u want u could join me because im part of sc but i have a private base and if u agree i can u give u coords

11. And i love redstone so there will be a lot of redstone builds

or Sign Up to reply!