In reminder of Stranger's Rest

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Greetings players of Craftymynes,
    as our coords have been leaked by the salty traitor @Quartz_King, who's name shall be cursed from now on until the end of all time, I now present you some wonderfull screenshots of the Strangers Company's lovely capital.
    It has not been raided yet, but since the coords are public, its just a matter of time. Anyhow we've evacuated the town and moved everything to our military HQ, so everybody feel free to visit the place before some nub puts lava on all towers xD
    Enjoy the pictures, some of them were taken last week and might be not up to date :)

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

2. nice pics

3. This place will always be in our memories. Things like this will not get us down, we'll only be better, and stronger. And we'll rebuild a bigger and better city than this. ^^

4. what was it called again?
    wait that was the capitol?
    who are you people?!

5. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

@Laineyyz This place will always be in our memories. Things like this will not get us down, we'll only be better, and stronger. And we'll rebuild a bigger and better city than this. ^^

back when the citadel was destroyed, i didnt believe i could build something equal or even more impressive, but we did, and so I believe we'll be able to build somehing even better

6. @Sofatroll back when the citadel was destroyed, i didnt believe i could build something equal or even more impressive, but we did, and so I believe we'll be able to build somehing even better

KING OH TEH NOORRTH

7. I visited this place one or two months ago and it just got better. I believe you guys can build much bigger than that next time, also i think you should be more careful about teleporting random players right into your main base.

8. @Cileklim I visited this place one or two months ago and it just got better. I believe you guys can build much bigger than that next time, also i think you should be more careful about teleporting random players right into your main base.

Quartz was not a random player tho, he just got salty.

9. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Well, i never heard of him lol. Random player giving coords away, not new for us

10. Did someone eat the sponge cake throne?

11. Hey Cake Provider, we'll need cakes in our new castle xD

12. Wow, this really impressed me

13. Don't mind me borrowing some design tips from your castle for mine! I'm currently building my first castle from scratch (no base design) so I appreciate the screenies, it looks beautiful. Shame the coords were leaked.

14. That's an amazing base! To bad Quartz_King (the butt who should just stop playing on this server because NO ONE likes him) gave away the coords. He's such a jerk!

15. If it hasn't been raided yet I would be very suprised.

Considering it is a huge base and all...

And you can be there in less than an hour via elytra if you try enough...

Very awesome base @Sofatroll I'm impressed.

16. Leaking coords is an asshole move

17. Ka-boom

18. lol

19. its empty, so unless ya want stone brick

20. Good Team. Nice Job

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!