In reminder of Stranger's Rest

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Two of CraftyMynes' most popular bases have been raided in almost a day. Let's have our moment of silence.

3. the castle hasnt been hit yet, we have been checking up on it lol

4. [quote=29199:@ViciousKangaroo]Two of CraftyMynes' most popular bases have been raided in almost a day. Let's have our moment of silence.

I draw to this music sometimes

5. @Quartz_King i just think its fucked up how people don't know the full story thats all (remember its all good fun XD)

Can i just say...

@Quartz_King (remember its all good fun XD)

Can everyone relax and remember that we play this game for fun? Someone leaked your coords... be frustrated for two seconds, mourn for three more, have a good laugh then start again. This is Minecraft, nothing more, nothing less.

It's stuff like this

@OpticImpulse That's an amazing base! To bad Quartz_King (the butt who should just stop playing on this server because NO ONE likes him) gave away the coords. He's such a jerk!

that bothers me. Relax, the guy's in front of a computer screen playing a game, just like the rest of us. Show empathy for one another, and don't lose all respect and care for another player for something they did in-game. Relax and play Minecraft.

6. all we lost was the secrecy of an amazing base :D enjoy it while ya can before someone destroys it

7. Whoever destroys it is a fool who cannot comprehend its beauty and the time it took to make...

8. I feel like ever since I joined bases are just getting leaked over and over, my base(snowburn) first, then (ithink) one of skykins branches, harvester, blackshop and now this. wow!

9. @CodyJProductions Can i just say...

Can everyone relax and remember that we play this game for fun? Someone leaked your coords... be frustrated for two seconds, mourn for three more, have a good laugh then start again. This is Minecraft, nothing more, nothing less.

It's stuff like this

that bothers me. Relax, the guy's in front of a computer screen playing a game, just like the rest of us. Show empathy for one another, and don't lose all respect and care for another player for something they did in-game. Relax and play Minecraft.

Amen, we just had to lock the other thread because of yall. Everyone needs to take a step back and chill out

10. -image-

11. Didn't the last post you made with that get deleted

12. Deleted 7 years ago by Slattern
  13. Better question is, does it matter? :P

14. @Cellexya Better question is, does it matter? :P

Even better question, why is a staff member contributing to the "salt"

15. I'm not, it's a harmless funny gif, and my last post wasn't deleted.
    It is still here

16. @Cellexya I'm not, it's a harmless funny gif, and my last post wasn't deleted.
    It is still here

Oh that's right, a normal player posted it and it got deleted

17. @FlashFood I don't think anyone posted that gif and got it deleted. If anyone is contributing to the salt it's you. Calm down there.

18. @Cellexya @FlashFood I don't think anyone posted that gif and got it deleted. If anyone is contributing to the salt it's you. Calm down there.

https://forum.craftymynes.com/1862-admin-aboose/p1#p22453

19. As I said, I didn't think any post did, but I stand corrected. Mine was just for giggles though, I wasn't antagonizing anyone.

20. Seriously, wtf people?
    Just stop

21. Thread locked.

or Sign Up to reply!