In appreciation of great usernames

1. 7 years ago

You ever see a username so good it makes you stop and pause to appreciate it? I figured it was time these names got some recognition! CraftMyners have some good usernames, I mean just look at @Pimpcy or @TheDunmerRaven for example! Some are great for puns, reference something, some describe the user perfectly or just plain sound cool! It's time we recognized these wonderful names! And so I'm starting this thread where we can nominate those with great usernames!

I'll start things off with @Zabolca for having one of the best cm usernames!
    Now who will you nominate?

2. Myself

3. @_Haxington_ Myself

I guess I didn't specify that it had to be someone else :P

4. Edited 7 years ago by WBlaine

I enjoy Broken_caliper (something like that). I like making puns. For example if he/she "falls from I high place" I like to say something along the lines of "well I guess that jump didn't measure out" :P yay science jokes

5. In that case I nominate... hopping25
    Because I can make tons of hopping jokes with his name :P

6. Deleted 7 years ago by Fingerbib
  7. I nominate @R4iscool1 cuz I can make many jokes of it :3

8. Qfu

9. Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

I like @JaceNeedsCoffee IGN although I never see him online, only saw him in forum ^^

If it's for someone I know I would vote @Sofatroll xD when I first saw him I read his IGN as So Fat Roll instead of Sofa Troll lmaooooo

10. @Laineyyz I like @JaceNeedsCoffee IGN although I never see him online, only saw him in forum ^^

If it's for someone I know I would vote @Sofatroll xD when I first saw him I read his IGN as So Fat Roll instead of Sofa Troll lmaooooo

Omg hahha I will never see his name in the same way again.

11. lmfao so fat that he rolls on the ground

12. @Fingerbib i really like beedobi's name
    also nysic

:3c

13. @Fingerbib i really like beedobi's name

Seconded

@Afish9500 for best name on CM

14. Optimusjag

15. I nominate SaltyFlubberFish

16. Its obviously the best name in the whole world

17. @legendofzelda1

18. @Laineyyz

Plot twist: It was meant this way lmaooo

Jk jk

19. I'm mentioned by the OP :o

20. BaronBattleBread always sounded nice...

Anyone else agree?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!