Boat building competition!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Dennari43

Count me in! Just so happens I was already building a ship. I have a team mate too, but he's not contributing to building it, so I guess I'm solo.

3. i hope it is not cheating if my dad helps XD

4. Would also like to mention that @Gamer_warrior and @cookiestepdog will be on my team. (Gamer and I will be doing the building and cookie wants to help with supplies) :P

5. @Nysic Right guys the boat length cannot not exceed 65 blocks.

Front side of a boat can be pretty long, 65 blocks won't be enough for some in my honest opinion. What about 80?

6. i've seen some boats built on the server that are over 90

7. Lol if I did this I'd just put a boat down in da sea! (I'm not an extremely great builder :P)

8. Can it be a flying boat? Or nah? Either way, I'm in!

BAHBAHBOY & jamesthe4 are going to be my team

9. hmm... i might team up with Suhn and play a part in this

10. Oooh, two boat builds at the same time. I accept this challenge!

11. lol, and @bahbahboy

You don't have to build it in water, it can be in the air, underground or on land wherever you feel comfortable building. Just remember it will be placed eventually in water.

12. Nah, I mean something like an airship. Not a literal flying boat.

13. @nysic i have a boat ready in kirks base, i dont know if he comes on that much anymore but if he does that boat is nearly done, just have to put in the bridge and a working redstone radar(yes, it detects anyone who goes near the ship!) also it has a working engine(just a noise)

14. Me and @Laggy_GIF will probs enter

15. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@Nysic Right guys the boat length cannot not exceed 65 blocks.

as Omegasniper4eva said, we need even more clarification. What is the max height (flags, etc.) and width we can build?

(65, ? , ?)

16. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@Cileklim Boat length cannot exceed 65 blocks, 25 Wide, with no height limit (Though don't go overboard (Boat Joke!!!))

Boat length cannot exceed 65 blocks, 25 Wide, with no height limit (Though don't go overboard (Boat Joke!!!))

If you do go wider or longer, you will be out of the running to be in spawn and put into the around spawn category.

17. @Nysic
    If you do go wider or longer, you will be out of the running to be in spawn and put into the around spawn category.

A boat around spawn will still have protection, right?

18. @Nysic Boat length cannot exceed 65 blocks, 25 Wide, with no height limit (Though don't go overboard (Boat Joke!!!))

Does it have to face a certain direction?

19. @Laineyyz Does it have to face a certain direction?

We can change the direction if we need too.

20. I would like to participate with the help of rosstopotamus. if we can still join that is.

21. Count me, @Tweakerzoid and @Laineyyz in.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!