Boat building competition!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

nah

3. Any updates on when judging will happen, or is it already happening?

4. all entries have been entered, The admins are voting on them. They'll tell us when they decide on a winner

5. @Suhnbreak Heres some screenies of the longboat, along with a link to the other two boats Ven and I were working on. All photography was done by Ven ^_^
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    and que the texture pack XD
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

and here's a link to the other pics
    (Neither are finished, so i didn't think they really needed to be taking up space on the thread)

" rel="nofollow external">http://imgur.com/a/T7HCA[/quote]
    the back ground very nice ive seen it before well lived there before :P

6. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

Who won?

- Edited for possible tone in question

7. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

A winner was decided, but I am very busy and I have to do many things before i announce the winner. Please be patient, I do have a life to tend to.

8. lol Dawn

9. @Blackened_Dawn A winner was decided, but I am very busy and I have to do many things before i announce the winner. Please be patient, I do have a life to tend to.

Yes'um.

10. It's been like 3 weeks...

11. @Cileklim It's been like 3 weeks...

@Blackened_Dawn A winner was decided, but I am very busy and I have to do many things before i announce the winner. Please be patient, I do have a life to tend to.

Hm?

12. I enjoy dipping Ritz crackers in my tea sometimes

13. @Blackened_Dawn A winner was decided, but I am very busy and I have to do many things before i announce the winner. Please be patient, I do have a life to tend to.

Seems legit

14. @Cileklim Seems legit

Oh im sorry, i didnt realize that a video game is more important than my family, my education, my job.

Let me reprioritize again.

Spoiler alert:

I wont.

15. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@Blackened_Dawn Oh im sorry, i didnt realize that a video game is more important than my family, my education, my job.

Spoiler alert:

I wont.

I thought Nysic was managing this competition but oh well. I see your point, but if you're that busy you could just ask another admin to do it, right? Well I don't really know how admin relationships work but I think so. Why don't you try to emphatize with us? We did spend time for this too.

16. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Allow me to insert a point in here. A few weeks ago before the end of the boat competition my personal life got turned upside down. To put things bluntly I wasn't doing so great, so I asked Dawn who is currently working, studying and everything else she has going on to judge the competition for me.

I am still not in the greatest of places right now, and Dawn is still incredibly busy. I understand that alot of time and effort has gone into each of the boats and as Dawn has said a winner has been chosen and it will be announced when she has time.

I ask for your patience and understanding, we are only human.

Nysic

17. @Blackened_Dawn Oh im sorry, i didnt realize that a video game is more important than my family, my education, my job.

Spoiler alert:

I wont.

*Narrator voice*
    The wild Dawn glared at the meek Cileklim with annoyed. It had better things to do than torment and finish of the nuisance

18. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

None taken

19. I don't have a dog (or boat) in this fight other than just having genuine curiosity of the next steps because it looked like it involved the whole server.

I know staff is donating their time and energy into this and I am not saying to do anything within any time by anyone. I just wanted info. Sorry if it came across any other way I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers.

For me, the info @Nysic just explained answered my question.

20. @ghostassasin81 thats the best kinda boat tho

Cause it actually works :D

21. Bumping this so I don't forget about it, prizes will be given out on the new map.

or Sign Up to reply!