Boat building competition!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Blackened_Dawn A winner was decided, but I am very busy and I have to do many things before i announce the winner. Please be patient, I do have a life to tend to.

Seems legit

3. @Cileklim Seems legit

Oh im sorry, i didnt realize that a video game is more important than my family, my education, my job.

Let me reprioritize again.

Spoiler alert:

I wont.

4. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@Blackened_Dawn Oh im sorry, i didnt realize that a video game is more important than my family, my education, my job.

Spoiler alert:

I wont.

I thought Nysic was managing this competition but oh well. I see your point, but if you're that busy you could just ask another admin to do it, right? Well I don't really know how admin relationships work but I think so. Why don't you try to emphatize with us? We did spend time for this too.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Allow me to insert a point in here. A few weeks ago before the end of the boat competition my personal life got turned upside down. To put things bluntly I wasn't doing so great, so I asked Dawn who is currently working, studying and everything else she has going on to judge the competition for me.

I am still not in the greatest of places right now, and Dawn is still incredibly busy. I understand that alot of time and effort has gone into each of the boats and as Dawn has said a winner has been chosen and it will be announced when she has time.

I ask for your patience and understanding, we are only human.

Nysic

6. @Blackened_Dawn Oh im sorry, i didnt realize that a video game is more important than my family, my education, my job.

Spoiler alert:

I wont.

*Narrator voice*
    The wild Dawn glared at the meek Cileklim with annoyed. It had better things to do than torment and finish of the nuisance

7. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

None taken

8. I don't have a dog (or boat) in this fight other than just having genuine curiosity of the next steps because it looked like it involved the whole server.

I know staff is donating their time and energy into this and I am not saying to do anything within any time by anyone. I just wanted info. Sorry if it came across any other way I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers.

For me, the info @Nysic just explained answered my question.

9. @ghostassasin81 thats the best kinda boat tho

Cause it actually works :D

10. Bumping this so I don't forget about it, prizes will be given out on the new map.

or Sign Up to reply!