Pvp job! Apply Here! (only slightly off topic)

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by BenjoBanjo7

Looking for 4 people who are: good at pvp, quick with the mouse, and looking to... work... for a profit. Please leave a comment and I will try to get back to you in about a month because I am away right now thx.

ok so here are candidates:

@ghostassasin81
    @Qfu
    @Grinning_Bobcat
    @ViciousKangaroo

2. I really enjoy your head, I want it.
    -image-

3. (not creepy at all) is that a compliment and/or an app?

4. -image-

5. ooooooookaay... so both?

6. me

7. wait are you ukufu?

8. Yes he is

9. aha! sorry ukufu you are... REJECTED!

10. Well I could possibly help you out but not quite sure yet I have 2 others that could possibly help to

11. ok new rule to apply you must comment your in game name and whatever else

12. Hey ghostlyblades, noted

13. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

@BenjoBanjo7 ok new rule to apply you must comment your in game name and whatever else

Lol a friend who helped you and killed the people who raided you that's who I am

14. @ghostassasin81 Well I could possibly help you out but not quite sure yet I have 2 others that could possibly help to

Noted! thx! (I already sorrt of trust you)

15. @ghostassasin81 Lol a friend who helped you and killed the people who raided you that's who I am

No! it isnt true... noooooooo!

16. @BenjoBanjo7 No! it isnt true... noooooooo!

Can't deny it now anyways

17. me

18. @Qfu me

Shhhhhhhh

19. @BenjoBanjo7 Looking for 4 people who are: good at pvp, quick with the mouse, and looking to... work... for a profit. Please leave a comment and I will try to get back to you in about a month because I am away right now thx.

How does this work exactly... people know about who to trust and the people who don't are usually new players with pretty much nothing to steal from

20. @ViciousKangaroo How does this work exactly... people know about who to trust and the people who don't are usually new players with pretty much nothing to steal from

Well I helped him and killed him in the past he still trusts me very well

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!