1. 7 years ago

Well first off let me explain the situation.

As most know, Sc need lots of stone. I quote on quote said "warrior I have around a chest of stone for sc." I had a total of 19 stacks of stone ready to give. I asked for a emmy block in return as I am poor after being raided by @Laggy_GIF.

Now, upon the trade being completed warrior said "hey do you have more stone" I said "i said around a chest". Following that we basically argument antics over what describes almost a chest. Upon realizing that my end of the trade was iffy, I decided to mine another 10 stacks for warrior. During my mining off the stacks, he repeatedly called me out for scamming. I told him to stfu a bunch out of anger in my trying to fix it.

Now, as I was attempting to fix this argument by sending PM's to warrior apologizing, telling him my plans to fix it, and then doing so, he antagonized me for my lateness on the trade.

Now, things gotta bad fast as Audio and others got involved with arguing.

I did use all caps, as the chat was too thick to se any messages, and said as follows:

"I am sorry for the caps, but this need to be heard.
    I AM SORRY FOR THIS BUT I WILL BE DROPPING MENDING BOOKS, IRON, AND DRAGONS BREATH SO WE CAN ALL CHILL."

In all, I apologize for this disagreement as it seemed from my lack of description, but warrior and others took it too far. I have this fight screen shotted and recorded, and would also like to report CutiePiePuppy for dropping n bombs, using all caps and saying a bunch of other annoying cuss words.

So I take full responsibility for this argument, but have to say that warrior made it a problem.
    @WilhelmTheGreat agreed and was the one who recommend that I record this conversation.

Please only comment if you are here to elaborate, apologize, etc. (or be staff xD)

2. Edited 7 years ago by GibsonAxe

First off when you agree to a trade make sure you have what is stated beforehand and if not make the other aware of this before the trade is even made, if you told him that you were going to finish gathering the rest and he agreed to it.. fine however if he doesn't agree to this then you are both to return the items traded if he so wishes to have his refund. Second your excuse for using caps wont fly here, its a rule and you are to follow it no exceptions, think before you act as they say.
    And lastly it would be appreciated if you could upload the pics u say u have of CutiePiePuppy breaking chat rules it would be appreciated as we don't condone such actions.

3. CutiePiePuppy was already banned my Nysic.
    Sorry for the caps, I acknowledge my mistake and it won't happen again.
    And finally, I will specify trades from now on.

4. Now what all happened I'm too lazy to read it all

5. Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

@misterkickman Well first off let me explain the situation.

As most know, Sc need lots of stone. I quote on quote said "warrior I have around a chest of stone for sc."

Correct me if I am wrong... But why would you give warrior the stone for SC... He is not a member of SC, nor he will ever be.

6. pro tip: warriorr is NOT in sc, may have been wise to speak with gab about whom you should have come to

7. @Laineyyz Correct me if I am wrong... But why would you give warrior the stone for SC... He is not a member of SC

Good question and here's a better one why is he saying he is in SC

8. I asked like 10 people they said he was part of SC.
    Goddammit

9. @misterkickman I asked like 10 people they said he was part of SC.
    Goddammit

lol

10. @misterkickman I asked like 10 people they said he was part of SC.
    Goddammit

Who all did you ask

11. trusting the wrong people again.. oh boy

12. @misterkickman I asked like 10 people they said he was part of SC.
    Goddammit

Can you name me all the people that said he is in SC, please?

13. @Laineyyz Can you name me all the people that said he is in SC, please?

do it in a private message

14. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  15. Oh yea Jordan u said he was team eye xD

16. @misterkickman Oh yea Jordan u said he was team eye xD

Jordi*
    Yes, it is my real name, I'm not Jordan

17. My bad iPad autocorrects xP

18. Ehhh I guess it's about time to update the member list in the forums

19. Yep

20. this made me laugh

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!