for hire as head hunter

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

ofcourse i can do that for you

3. Aye @ghostassasin81 , I have a proposal. You are now a head hunter and I am a job I like to call a "skin changer"

what I do pretty much is accept the requests from people that want the head of a specific skin and allow them to either kill me to harvest the head or have a friend do it and then I give the head to the costumer.

my proposal is that we partner up and help each other out whenever possible. I help you take down players and collect heads in exchange for help with my business. My business is a little slow but I do make a decent amount considering what it really is.

do you accept?

4. @ghostassasin81 ofcourse i can do that for you

Thank you! I don't want to make him hate me or CraftyMynes so don't go full out Mean Girls on him XD

5. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

@Grinning_Bobcat Aye @ghostassasin81 , I have a proposal. You are now a head hunter and I am a job I like to call a "skin changer"

what I do pretty much is accept the requests from people that want the head of a specific skin and allow them to either kill me to harvest the head or have a friend do it and then I give the head to the costumer.

my proposal is that we partner up and help each other out whenever possible. I help you take down players and collect heads in exchange for help with my business. My business is a little slow but I do make a decent amount considering what it really is.

do you accept?

i dont see why not @Grinning_Bobcat , i have @cookiestepdog and @breeplays123 on my team with this job so

6. @ghostassasin81 Great. I'll have to check up with my team mates if the relationship between my team and yours are good. Other than that seeya online after the or on the 29th

@wblaine128 ^^^

7. @Grinning_Bobcat @ghostassasin81 Great. I'll have to check up with my team mates if the relationship between my team and yours are good. Other than that seeya online after the or on the 29th

@wblaine128 ^^^

K see you then

8. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  9. You got it jordi

10. It's no problem bobcat. My recommendation for you ghost assassin is to request that people hire you via private forum posts, so the target doesn't see it coming.

11. @wblaine128 It's no problem bobcat. My recommendation for you ghost assassin is to request that people hire you via private forum posts, so the target doesn't see it coming.

You right btw

12. Canni I get my own head ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13. PonZe

21 Sep 2016 Suspended

same
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

14. I would suggest to replan your buisness, like to make it more professional. First: Dont let your customers make the full offer, give them a basic price list depending on the type of player you'd have to slay (pvper, builder etc), then negotate on that basis regarding the actual player. Also offer the people to write you private messages, because if I would see my name in here I would watch out to not get tp trapped even more then I do anyway.

15. Ghost cant pvp though ?

16. @Slattern Ghost cant pvp though ?

Lmao talk about being blunt xD

17. Why you have to be dick slat you left us you don't know if I've been training at all

18. @ghostassasin81 Why you have to be dick slat you left us you don't know if I've been training at all

Uhm. Ghost... About that... ><

19. Lol

20. @Laineyyz Uhm. Ghost... About that... ><

You guys are never on when I am so

21. if you get me iiwariori's head ill pay alot.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!