for hire as head hunter

1. 7 years ago

now im starting something small for me but im going to be a mercenary for hire and offers are welcome!!

2. Well this was worth a shot

3. derp

4. @ghostassasin81 Well this was worth a shot

I would hire you if i had a need for it ;P

5. ok so i decided to fix that so im going to be a head hunter

6. Does that mean you kill the target until they drop a head and then you give the head to the costumer?

7. @wblaine128 Does that mean you kill the target until they drop a head and then you give the head to the costumer?

yea pretty much

8. I'd like to make a request for you to kill Ukufu for me, I'll pay well @ghostassasin81

9. @iwarriiori I'd like to make a request for you to kill Ukufu for me, I'll pay well @ghostassasin81

Hmm that I would have to think about

10. Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

Can I make a request for ThatGamingGuy's head? I don't have many diamonds or emeralds I can spend due to stubborn villagers who refuse to breed, but I want one of my fish homies heads so if you tell me a price that would be reasonable for it that would be great!

11. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

@OpticImpulse Can I make a request for ThatGamingGuy's head? I don't have many diamonds or emeralds I can spend due to stubborn villagers who refuse to breed, but I want one of my fish homies heads so if you tell me a price that would be reasonable for it that would be great!

I can do that for you and gold and iron is acceptable

12. How much iron?

13. @OpticImpulse How much iron?

Hmm 9 blocks of it

14. Sounds great! Whenever you get the head let me know and I'll be on as soon as possible

15. @OpticImpulse Sounds great! Whenever you get the head let me know and I'll be on as soon as possible

OK

16. @OpticImpulse Sounds great! Whenever you get the head let me know and I'll be on as soon as possible

The question is do you have a way for me to get to him

17. im also doing bounty hunting so if you want a specific persons base raided tell me

18. @ghostassasin81 The question is do you have a way for me to get to him

ehhhh... not really... maybe tpa trap him or something? I feel bad about this cuz he's one of my fish homies

19. @OpticImpulse ehhhh... not really... maybe tpa trap him or something? I feel bad about this cuz he's one of my fish homies

its up to you

20. I guess I'll do it. Tbh I really don't want to ruin his CraftyMynes experience, I just want his head. Once you kill him and get his head can you give him his stuff back?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!